LF HC USEAST
Just made the jump back into D2. Checked channel lurkerlounge on east but it was empty :mellow:

Anyways, after losing a few characters to pks in public games (once while helping someone with ancients, grr) and remembering the playing with a bunch of lurkers on roland's old server, I'm looking for a few people to play HC with on East.

Quote:Just made the jump back into D2. Checked channel lurkerlounge on east but it was empty :mellow:
Anyways, after losing a few characters to pks in public games (once while helping someone with ancients, grr) and remembering the playing with a bunch of lurkers on roland's old server, I'm looking for a few people to play HC with on East.

The Basin has a bunch of HC players for the East. There is nobody what plays HC West there though, at least not the times I do. If you play West, I'd be happy to play with you. I've also met a few cool people who only play private games together. So if your interested, just give me a holler.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
I play on west; very sporadically though.;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)