Possible Teamspeak Downtime
Our hosts at ServInt are rebooting the server cluster the Lounge resides on early Friday morning. In the past, when this has happened the TeamSpeak server has often failed to resume. Availability might be nil on Friday until I'm around that night to restart it. FYI.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm speechless!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Our hosts at ServInt are rebooting the server cluster the Lounge resides on early Friday morning. In the past, when this has happened the TeamSpeak server has often failed to resume. Availability might be nil on Friday until I'm around that night to restart it. FYI.

-Bolty

Are you going to make us try and use in game crap chat for our Friday raid! Evil Bolty! :) I know you planned this with your provider, don't try to play innocent. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Are you going to make us try and use in game crap chat for our Friday raid! Evil Bolty! :) I know you planned this with your provider, don't try to play innocent. :)

Bolty's "night" is like 3 hours before we start right?

There are advantages to the left coast =P.

I could always set my server to some crappy codec so we could handle 25 people on my 384k up DSL line =P. That would be pretty painful though.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I'm speechless!

The pain, the pain!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:The pain, the pain!

You can't honestly tell me you didn't see that coming like a runaway Mack truck coming down a hill at 100+ mph... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.