Introduce Yourself Here!
Quote:Bringing back the old name for a bit? :) *huggles*

It feels appropriate given the situation!
Quote:Figure since I got a /ginvite it'd be nice to drop a quick little note here.

I'm an old friend of Treesh and GG and Tal and that lot, from way back when. I tried playing on .. uh, what server is it, Stormrage? But I couldn't do it because I'm a hordie at heart and couldn't slip in to the role of the alliance. When I heard about the Terenas horde I decided to come by for a visit :)

I'm a hunter, marksman spec, haven't played in a bit so I'm getting my legs again, so to speak. Likely to pop in at irregular intervals, so I'm not sure I'll be much use for long, planned raids but good for pickups when the need arises.

Uh, that's all for now!

Ah thinks ah definitely need t' play Terenas more now!:)
Quote:Ah thinks ah definitely need t' play Terenas more now!:)

Then so should I!
Hey there,
Thanks for the invite! :w00t:I am hoping for some runs thru WC ...... kidding.
Looking forward to hanging with you guys and hope to contribute. I am a chanter/miner on my main and for those who don't know me I am a resto druid. /moo
Jawana

added - Mav
Jawana the mother of cows.
Hi there, im Tacdriver 70 proc warrior from the now defunct Nightmare Syndicate guild. I am enthusiastic to app/join Lurkers as NS had/has a good relationship together. Here is my armory link : Tacdriver Armory

I am willing to start at the bottom wherever you see a need to fit a toon like me. I am looking for a place to call home if you'll have me and have good times and do some raiding. I might mention that I have the complete Iceguard FR set with JC FR jewlery. I have two alts i play in the offtime for fun with my kids and family...i can be found on alt toons: Drpaintrain (60 mage) or Tackdriver (56 Hunter). Hope to hear from you soon!
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."
Thanks for the invite. Glad to finally be part of Lurkers. Looking forward to getting to know and raid with everyone.

Yale:rolleyes:

added - Mav
[Image: 1104563BIuVg.png]
[Image: 1467792WJlzC.png]
:D Yo Lurkers thanks for the invite,this is Rotguter ,hope to get to know more of ya soon.Im an undead warlock hybrid class in order to do the warlock tank fights like curator,illhoof,leotheras,I have over 400 arcane and fire resist gear.Im an enchanter/tailor.I have 4 other 70 toons Wraps undead holy priest,trade is alchemy/herber.Guap troll,trade skinner/leatherworker.Pinpoint tauren hunter,trade is minning/jewelcrafter. Blitzara a undead mage,trage minning/engineering. thats it for now cya all soon
Rot

added - Mav

Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot
Hello all. Just noticed this sub forum appear on my list.:)

I'm Thrak, a Tauren Druid on Terenas. A WoW newbie just going through the game discovering things.
Hello it's me, the fat little orc hunter :wacko:

Added - Mav
Hey I'm rotten and I'm new to the Lurkers. I'm posting here so I can get access to the Terenas lurkers website.

Thanks.

Rotten

Added - Mav
Quote:Hello it's me, the fat little orc hunter :wacko:
Pleasantly plump, Iron. Pleasantly plump. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Hiho there, my name is Silent Bob and I'm a brand new Lurker. I'm playing WoW on Thrall realm in Europe and I joined this forum because I like the site a lot.

So far^^

Silent Bob
Hello there...my name is Lost

I'm a completely new Lurker. Gonna be on the stormrage server to help out Lurkers and because my rl friend sabra said I should come and hang out with her. I currently play on the Arthas server with the ign Lostgnomer, I wont be a full time helper on Lurker but on my off days ill prob continue lvling the mage or rogue( Sabra said you guys needed a good rogue ), but I hope my knowledge on certain bosses and raids helps you guys out.
Quote:Hello there...my name is Lost

I'm a completely new Lurker. Gonna be on the stormrage server to help out Lurkers and because my rl friend sabra said I should come and hang out with her. I currently play on the Arthas server with the ign Lostgnomer, I wont be a full time helper on Lurker but on my off days ill prob continue lvling the mage or rogue( Sabra said you guys needed a good rogue ), but I hope my knowledge on certain bosses and raids helps you guys out.

Hi, Lost! You made it. When you log on /join Lurkers and see who is there. Whisper to anyone and they will notify one of the Veterans or Officers, who can invite.

Just so you know, many of us are not big on "hints" and prefer to figure out encounters for ourselves. I know you're very experienced with the TBC raids and instances, so do ask if helps wanted beforehand.

See you on Stormrage!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hello there, Fiasko, cambat dagg rogue. It is a pleasure to be a part of this group. Been playing on Terenas since the games release. Started out as a NE hunter (Ottmo). Pretty Typical huh? But then saw the light and crossed over to the Horde and been stuck ever since. Along the way I ran into Jawana and Yale and they can't get rid of me now, lol, poor poor individuals. I am always down for a good time, wild and crazy at times and love being pushed to the limits. Currently all I do is PvP, but looking to start raiding occasionally with the guild.
Quote:Hey there,
Thanks for the invite! :w00t:I am hoping for some runs thru WC ...... kidding.
Looking forward to hanging with you guys and hope to contribute. I am a chanter/miner on my main and for those who don't know me I am a resto druid. /moo
Jawana

added - Mav

troll
Hey, My name is Behemoth. I've been part of Lurkers for a good bit but my internet has been down and is now up. I'm currently BM specced and i am a minner and herbalist. I also have 2 other main alts one is a 47 Paladin (Bønd) and a 55 Mage (Hâku). I also have other low level alts. I'm glad to be a part of Lurkers and hope to grow within it. and with the people in it.:shuriken:
Hey guys, thanks for the invite. Was out a few weeks over the holidays, but pretty much back and ready to tackle whatever. Look forward to raiding as well as all the 5 mans (well, almost all, lol). Boruu is frost (love the most recent patch) and Cursze is Disc/Holy. Boruu was my first toon and always my preference, but enjoy healing as well. Created him to help prior guild and will gladly raid with him whenever we need the heals.

Also, both of my 2 boys play as well, so if you see me in the lower level dungeons, I am probably running them through. Been doing Ramp and BF a lot lately. If you ever have an alt or other toon that needs the run, just hollar.

Boruu/Cursze
Heya Boruu. Boruu is great dps and heals.
Thought I would introduce myself. I am 42 years old with 4 kids (2x4, 12, 14)(14 yr old is a 70 enh shammy...Treez) and a wife, been playing WoW since 3 months after release, and my alt and old main is Cobrahicks (hunter). I was in Black Assassins a long time, then Julio and NS. Raiding is my main love, though I have been playing more pvp these days for the S3 rewards...mainly on my hunter. I am a good player, though not Uber, so I expect constructive crits. IF I am not on and someone needs a hunter or healer for a run, feel free to IM me. Look forward to meeting you guys online.

-Belugosi/Cobrahicks/Chuck

ICQ 1223363
AIM crfurlong
Yahoo chuckfulong
MSN crfurlong