Introduce Yourself Here!
Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi - it's me Gabi. Finally signed up so I can keep an eye out and join future Raids. I like the look of some of the gear available so I think it's about time I start joining in on the fun!

Gabi

:D

done--Mav
The Cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us — there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation of a distant memory, as if we were falling from a great height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries.
- Carl Sagan (Cosmos)
Quote:Hi - it's me Gabi. Finally signed up so I can keep an eye out and join future Raids. I like the look of some of the gear available so I think it's about time I start joining in on the fun!

Gabi

Yeah she's one of the Terenas crew who we've poked to get signed up if the admins were wondering. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Hi - it's me Gabi. Finally signed up so I can keep an eye out and join future Raids. I like the look of some of the gear available so I think it's about time I start joining in on the fun!

Gabi

Woo! :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Hi all!! I just transferred from Malorne to play with my brother, I believe his toon is called Melekal, warlock, pain in the butt, lol.. joking! he's a cool guy,. but I transferred over to Terenus to play with him,.. my toon is a priest specced for shadow currently named Chauni. I'm open to whatever spec the guild needs once I hit 70 and able to raid, but more and more it's seeming like priests are more wanted for shadow spec than anything else, which is fine with me! I played a Rogue in a great guild on Icecrown for a long time by the same name and in the guild called Tempest who are now on Area 52,.. have had alot of experience in -ALL- instances up through Gruul's and am an elder or class leader of the rogues in that guild. Have led multiple raids and have 15+ years of MMORPG game play experience from the original Asheron's Call and Everquest to DAOC, FFXI online, Starwars Galaxies etc.. I've tried nearly all of them at one point or another but always end up going back to the best ones,. and right now that's WoW. My level 70 rogue was geared up through Gruul's and started into SSC, I've run literally hundreds of isntances in BC to get rep for Tempest keep etc.. so I know the instances -very- well, heroic and otherwise. Currently my brother is helping me finish leveling my shadowpriest and once I hit 70 I'm open to whatever spec the guild needs,. setup in Encahnting and tailoring of course,. know what I'm doing, just new to the guild! and every time I see Melekal in SSC etc.. I have to cuff him on the back of the head for being able to go there without all those months and months of trial and error I had to do thorugh Karazahn and Mags n Gruuls! LOL hope to seeya all soon!!!

-Chauni
-=>> Chauni <<=-
70 Shadow Priest
*LURKERS*
Terenus

Riddick<!--/sizec--> - Remember that favorite game of yours?<!--/sizec-->
Kyra<!--/sizec--> - "Who's the Better Killer?"<!--/sizec-->
Riddick<!--/sizec--> - Let's play..... <!--/sizec-->
Hi. Crushar here. Prot warrior from NS. Signed up to talk about possible 25 man raid participation. Some interesting links for 2.3 gear.

http://www.worldofraids.com/

Engineering mount.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTp9uYnyGLA

Looking for an accomplished tank for heroics? Send me a tell in game. As you can see from the above link it's a good time to start stocking up badges.

Added-Mav
Hey, Crushar. I'm Vreeslik usually in game. We were hoping to get you into a Shadow Lab run Sunday night, but in the time it took us to organize the rest of the group, you logged off. But we're looking to get you involved somehow. =)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>

Sounds good. If you potentially have something going on give me a tell. Logged out to my son's toon, Glaur and was playing AV. Unless instancing I can be found on Glaur herbing or doing pvp. Prot warriors are a bit limited in other areas of the game. My son is 11 and Glaur is in Kara quality enhance gear. By the way my 11 year old with 2.5 years experiance in the game plays as well as most adults. PPl can distinguish us from each other by jr. (son) or sr. (me) in whispers.
I was informed by Pen and a few others in game that I needed to to some Bolty poking to get forum access to Terenus lurker forums,.. so here ya go Bolty! POKE POKE POKE!! lol ok consider yerself officially poked:P

Oh my, the pain! Such poking! Done. :) -Bolty
-=>> Chauni <<=-
70 Shadow Priest
*LURKERS*
Terenus

Riddick<!--/sizec--> - Remember that favorite game of yours?<!--/sizec-->
Kyra<!--/sizec--> - "Who's the Better Killer?"<!--/sizec-->
Riddick<!--/sizec--> - Let's play..... <!--/sizec-->
Hello there!

I'm relatively new to the guild on Terenas server, and was told to post something here requesting access to Terenas' forums.

Thanks in advance!

Ravenfire (my current incarnation)

Added! -Bolty
Quote:Hello there!

I'm relatively new to the guild on Terenas server, and was told to post something here requesting access to Terenas' forums.

Thanks in advance!

*hugs* When are we going to be able to steal your beautiful wife to join us? :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:*hugs* When are we going to be able to steal your beautiful wife to join us? :)

She's very sick right now. The doctor says it's strep throat, and she's not allowed to kiss me. It's very sad. Anyway, if you see her on, give her an in-game kiss for me so she at least gets those!

-- RF
Hello everyone, I just joined up on the Terenas server and wanted to say hi.

Incidentally, how does one gain access to the Terenas forum?

Thanks for the invite,
Dredhed

"I claim this user in the name of Terenas! Mmm, isn't that lovely?"

[Image: Marvin.gif]

-Marvin
Quote:She's very sick right now. The doctor says it's strep throat, and she's not allowed to kiss me. It's very sad. Anyway, if you see her on, give her an in-game kiss for me so she at least gets those!

-- RF
That sucks. I've been hospitalized twice due to strep throat. Come to think of it, those were the only times I've ever actually been hospitalized. So yeah, I'll definitely feel for her (and you;)).
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Hello everyone, I just joined up on the Terenas server and wanted to say hi.

Incidentally, how does one gain access to the Terenas forum?

Thanks for the invite,
Dredhed
We say "Yeah, we claim him" and then we poke Bolty.;)

And yes, this one is another one of our new ones. =)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Hello there!

Thanks in advance!

Added! -Bolty

Added! -Mav
Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Hey, this is Drei (Shadowpriest on Terenas), just joined up in the Lurkers guild there and was told I should come here to request permission to post in the Terenas forums for raid signups. Happy to be on board, /wave.

Done--Mav
Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Hello everyone, Elixin here. Just joined up on the Terenas server. Currently i am an elemental shaman, but am well geared as a healer also. i am an alchemist with a couple rare flask recipes and others. send me a tell whenever ya need anything. Glad to be aboard.

Added -- Mav

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Figure since I got a /ginvite it'd be nice to drop a quick little note here.

I'm an old friend of Treesh and GG and Tal and that lot, from way back when. I tried playing on .. uh, what server is it, Stormrage? But I couldn't do it because I'm a hordie at heart and couldn't slip in to the role of the alliance. When I heard about the Terenas horde I decided to come by for a visit :)

I'm a hunter, marksman spec, haven't played in a bit so I'm getting my legs again, so to speak. Likely to pop in at irregular intervals, so I'm not sure I'll be much use for long, planned raids but good for pickups when the need arises.

Uh, that's all for now!

Added -- Mav
Quote:Figure since I got a /ginvite it'd be nice to drop a quick little note here.

I'm an old friend of Treesh and GG and Tal and that lot, from way back when. I tried playing on .. uh, what server is it, Stormrage? But I couldn't do it because I'm a hordie at heart and couldn't slip in to the role of the alliance. When I heard about the Terenas horde I decided to come by for a visit :)

I'm a hunter, marksman spec, haven't played in a bit so I'm getting my legs again, so to speak. Likely to pop in at irregular intervals, so I'm not sure I'll be much use for long, planned raids but good for pickups when the need arises.

Uh, that's all for now!
Bringing back the old name for a bit? :) *huggles*
Intolerant monkey.