Terenas - Friday 31 Aug Raid
Sham & Skky available.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
I'm going to sit out Friday. Good luck with SSC. I've been raiding with Keshoga for most of 2-3 weeks solid, so I'm taking a break from her. I'll be back next week with bells on.
--Mav
Octord can go.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Tori here using the computer at work. Due to our grandmother moving out of the house and taking her phone service with her, Embarq is unable to flip a switch and start billing us for the internet connection we already have set up until at least the 5th of September. Therefore we will be unable to attend the raid this Friday and probably Tuesday as well.

We're looking into a different internet provider, but again, likely unable to attend the raid. We hope to be up and running again soon, but thought I'd give you as much notice as possible. Have a great raid!

-Tori-
<3 Tori and Frag :wub:
Tentative list for tonight. Small changes may be made, especially to increase the number of healers.

MT
1 Geld
2 Sham

MH
1 Dunar
2 Mogo
3 Necrali

OT
1 Moors

DPS
1 Octord
2 Malodius
3 Conc
4 Johnybeef
5 Vinniejones
6 Reainie
7 Marntruehorn
8 Kirayla
9 Xarhud
10 Yuri
11 Mistique
12 Kaydoll

Bench
Malanicar
Skky
Shim (after 10:30ST)
Reainie is tentative. She's out in Vermillion right now with work and may not make it back in time.Not sure yet.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
My plans for this weekend were canceled, but that does make me available tonight. I can DPS, tank (after respec), or heal (on an alt). Just let me know if I'm needed and for what role. I'd love to come as I haven't seen any raids in TBC outside of Karazhan, I just want to be useful. If we don't have enough and go to Karazhan instead, I have plenty of desired drops there for me.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Just adding this since it seems numbers are low on this. I can come if you need
FYI:

Dunar just called me. Some construction company cut their internet cable earlier this afternoon.

If they get it restored he'll be on. If not, this is why he isn't there.
I might be late tonight. I know, it sucks, 'cause we're already down Tiga for unavoidable reasons.

I'll try to be online as soon as possible, but it might be down to, or a little over, the wire. Sorry!

-Jester