Warrior (maybe shaman too?) flurry only 20%
I was looking at increased attack speeds with my dragonspine trophy, flurry, and how they worked together and I noticed I was only getting a 20% speed increase with my flurry though the talent says 25%. I tried with a few other weapons with the same result. They all only got a 20% increase. Is it the same for shamans? Next time I respec I'll have to see if the last point in flurry is just a waste with no added effect.

This is of course on the character screen. So it may be a LCS bug too.
I haven't looked, but make sure you are calc-ing weapon speed correctly.

Speed = Weapon speed / (1+ bonus)

2.0 speed with a 25% bonus is:
2.0 / 1.25 = 1.6

Most incorrect calculations are done
Speed = Weapon speed * (1-bonus)
If you thought it was 20%, that would be 2.0 * 0.8 = 1.6

But the correct way to calc is the first
The obvious way to demonstrate this is to consider the +100% speed case:
First way: 2.0 / (1+1) = 1.0 speed
Second way: 2.0 * 0 = 0 speed? (infinite attacks per second?)

It looks to me that this is likely just a case on misunderstanding the math than an actual bug.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Seeing as he's calculating backwards and finding the coefficient, the correct method would be

original_speed / modified_speed = 100% + x

where 'original_speed' is the original weapon speed, 'modified_speed' is the modified weapon speed, and 'x' is the speed coefficient.

2.0 / 1.6 = 125%
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk