Terenas Kara Tuesday July 17
Quote:Looks like a really good start to a heroic there. Just need another DPS for it. I think I'll plan on some kind of heroic with that group if you guys don't object. :)

Or another healer.

D

Boomkin of DEATH!

Quote:Looks like a really good start to a heroic there. Just need another DPS for it. I think I'll plan on some kind of heroic with that group if you guys don't object. :)

Hey, it's not like I need 3 nethers to make frost resistance gear or anything. Nosiree bob. :D

-Jester
Vinnie will probably be available for swaps at 9-10 or a heroic. And if anyone has seen my house keys...
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Quote:Vinnie will probably be available for swaps at 9-10 or a heroic. And if anyone has seen my house keys...

I have your house keys, Vinnie. They were on the side table, so I snatched them.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue

I'll be available to help with a heroic, but not til later on. Probably around 9:30 server or shortly thereafter, if I'm still needed. Unfortunately, my biggest limitation is heroic keys, but I'm happy to help if I'm needed.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Dang. I'm not going to be able to stay long enough for a heroic tonight. Last minute gathering of friends, people going out of town tomorrow, etc...

So, sadly, you'll have to count me out.

-Jester
WWS data from Tuesday's run.

PM me if you've got a log to add.

EDIT: added Moors log

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Sorry I wasn't on for swaps. I managed to bring my laptop home but not the power cord:(
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee