Of Interest
So. Korea enacts Gold Farming Law

Just thought this might be of interest to some. I was so surprised to hear the story this evening.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:So. Korea enacts Gold Farming Law

Just thought this might be of interest to some. I was so surprised to hear the story this evening.
Not so surprising if you've ever eaten a bag of Starcraft branded Doritos from South Korea. I seriously think the South Korean government just contracts everything to Blizzard.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Not so surprising if you've ever eaten a bag of Starcraft branded Doritos from South Korea. I seriously think the South Korean government just contracts everything to Blizzard.

Not knowing anything about So. Korea beyond Kimchee, that story was quite fascinating.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Now... can they make it stick? Quite likely what will happen is the gold farming industry will just shift to other locations such as China, Malaysia, etc. Maybe the U.S. should start gold farming... it might improve our trade deficit:P
Quote:Now... can they make it stick? Quite likely what will happen is the gold farming industry will just shift to other locations such as China, Malaysia, etc. Maybe the U.S. should start gold farming... it might improve our trade deficit:P
There is a "company" in Raleigh that offers "professional gaming services". My roommate interviewed there. :shuriken:
The error occurred on line -1.