For Tal:
Everyone at your work should be playing more video games.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Everyone at your work should be playing more video games.

Printed it out and forwarded to mah bosses.:)
Quote:Printed it out and forwarded to mah bosses.:)

This says something about your bosses.

Reminds me of the time I visited my old scoutmaster, who I remained friends with long after leaving scouts. While chatting, he puts on his reading glasses, opens up his filing cabinet and pulls out a manilla folder of papers while saying:
"I saved a copy of every email you sent me"

Definitely some generational differences.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:This says something about your bosses.

Reminds me of the time I visited my old scoutmaster, who I remained friends with long after leaving scouts. While chatting, he puts on his reading glasses, opens up his filing cabinet and pulls out a manilla folder of papers while saying:
"I saved a copy of every email you sent me"

Definitely some generational differences.

E-mail can be ignored. A 175 pound geek in your doorway with a printout is more difficult to ignore.:)
Quote:E-mail can be ignored. A 175 pound geek in your doorway with a printout is more difficult to ignore.:)
Because the urge to give wedgies or swirlies is irresistable? :whistling:
-TheDragoon
Quote:Because the urge to give wedgies or swirlies is irresistable? :whistling:

:oI wouldn't do that to my bosses! Just what kind of brute ye take me for?
Quote::oI wouldn't do that to my bosses! Just what kind of brute ye take me for?
*puts away the pictures of Tal* Well, if you're trying to play the innocent act, I'm going to have to save these for blackmailing. :)
Intolerant monkey.