Out of WoW for a few weeks
Quote:I can categorically deny that all of that dropped. >.>
You'd be wrong, but you could deny it. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:You'd be wrong, but you could deny it. :)

-Bolty

We didn't get the enchants. >.>

Did we get the shoulders?
Quote:We didn't get the enchants. >.>

Did we get the shoulders?
I recall a certain wand dropping.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I recall a certain wand dropping.

-Bolty

Well thats why I said I could deny that it all dropped. >.>
Quote:I recall a certain wand dropping.
It's not the Wand that drops...
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:It's not the Wand that drops...

Sorry Zippyy - Taha lusts after Killion's wand now.
Quote:Tori & I will be in Columbus for Red, White & Boom, don't suppose you're staying till the 4th, eh?

Regards
~Us :D

Well, I'm outside Columbus, but not sure how much we'll be going into the city. We're out by Granville, which is about 35 to 40 miles east, northeast of Columbus. Probably will be spending the fourth relaxing in getting ready for the final leg of the drive which will be over 400 miles (probably the second to longest leg of the drive).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Well, I'm outside Columbus, but not sure how much we'll be going into the city. We're out by Granville, which is about 35 to 40 miles east, northeast of Columbus. Probably will be spending the fourth relaxing in getting ready for the final leg of the drive which will be over 400 miles (probably the second to longest leg of the drive).
Fair enough, hope the road rolls smooth for you.

Cheers,
~Us :)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Sorry Zippyy - Taha lusts after Killion's wand now.
But Killion's isn't capitalized.
The error occurred on line -1.
And in College Park Maryland now. Tomorrow I'll be out hunting for an apartment, hopefully there won't be many hurdles so I might be in there tomorrow and might even be on tomorrow night. No telling as yet, but hopefully things will go well (considering I did a bit of looking up apartments before leaving Tucson).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.