Ungrateful Wintergrasp NPC's
After nobly seizing Wintergrasp from the hands of vile, Hordish filth, and restoring them to power, Commander Zanneth and his band of useless lickspittles pursued Fortran all around keep. She almost died. And no, she wasn't mind controlled. What's worse, her comrades in arms were laughing at her.

Recount (not that I trust it either) showed Zanneth, Abramis, and the Valiance guards accounted for 92% of the damage Fortran received in that battle. Recount doesn't show that she attacked any of them in the slightest. I feel like going back and slaying them all.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Screenshot or it didn't happen. :P
We were a bit too preoccupied at the time. But I should have saved the recount afterwards. Fortran popped a health potion and got away by the skin of her teeth. She should probably work on getting her rep up with them too. But that would mean questing and she is lazy.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
That sounds like a bug more than anything else. :/ As far as I know, you can't lose rep with the Valiance Expedition?
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk