Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi,

To the Lurkers from the USA, may today find you with your loved ones, celebrating in happiness.

And to all the others, we include you in our thanks for your friendship on these fora.

This is our day, for we're all turkeys! :lol:

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,

To the Lurkers from the USA, may today find you with your loved ones, celebrating in happiness.

And to all the others, we include you in our thanks for your friendship on these fora.

--Pete
Thanks Pete. Happy Thanksgiving, and please pass the stuffing.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:This is our day, for we're all turkeys! :lol:
Cheers!

Hope everyone had a good American Thanksgiving. (That sounds like it should be a film title...)

-Jester
Quote:Cheers!

Hope everyone had a good American Thanksgiving. (That sounds like it should be a film title...)

-Jester
It should be, and probably will. ;)

I spent Thursday golfing, eating turkey, and watching football. I spent Friday in Houston at a 50th birthday party for a relative. I spent Saturday at a Rennaisance Festival, and a six hour drive home.

It was a good weekend, but I was glad for a long night's sleep Sunday.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Hi,

--Pete

A late, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.

ps. I hate turkey.