warcraft related murder?
http://www.thelocal.se/23448/20091124/

Maybe people are interested here on the lounge.
I don't really have further comments.
Hi,

Quote:Maybe people are interested here on the lounge.
Glad to see that American law and order officials aren't the only morons when it comes to video games. Other than that -- SOS.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:http://www.thelocal.se/23448/20091124/

Maybe people are interested here on the lounge. I don't really have further comments.
That news article is crap. Sorry. Their social network happened to include WOW, and probably going to bars, and probably many other things. It may have been a factor in bringing the group together, but there is no evidence suggested in the article to link WOW to motivating murder. Unless the have photos of the rogue elf strangling her, I'm going to assume unrequited love.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

You want a sad story this guy was in my guild at the time all this went down. Him me and 3 or 4 other people people from the guild were farming BWL trash when he suddenly DCed and never came back. We found out about a week later what happened with him. The bottom article is mostly correct but has the wrong character name for who is main was of all things. =P

Last we heard from him his life was getting back on track. His father forgave him and he was on some kind of mental health probation.

http://www.northernmagic.com/
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/ind...s=M1ARTM0012941
Quote:That news article is crap. Sorry. Their social network happened to include WOW, and probably going to bars, and probably many other things. It may have been a factor in bringing the group together, but there is no evidence suggested in the article to link WOW to motivating murder. Unless the have photos of the rogue elf strangling her, I'm going to assume unrequited love.
O indeed, I also take these thing with a grain of salt. In their defence, how much evidence do you want in a news paper article of a case that hasn't been fully investigated yet?
Quote:O indeed, I also take these thing with a grain of salt. In their defence, how much evidence do you want in a news paper article of a case that hasn't been fully investigated yet?
Oh, I dunno. Maybe if she scrawled in blood, "I failed my saving throw." Or, if they had been grinding the same neighborhoods for aluminum recyclables. If the guy was found wearing an Orc costume sharpening his battle axe and had a wall full of screen captures of her night elf druid surreptitiously snapped while she was changing her armor. Perhaps she was one of their healers and let their raid die.

My friends and I occasionally play Left 4 Dead until our eyes bleed, but none of us have a compulsion to go grab a sniper rifle to see if peoples heads explode like melons. Most people have a tangible grip on reality, and then a very few are psychopaths capable of heinous acts of violence.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

I once killed an old man on the street because he asked me to "Stay awhile and listen.."

He didn't drop any good loot.
Quote:I once killed an old man on the street because he asked me to "Stay awhile and listen.."

I left my bootprint on a B&E. When I said, "Jack, rip this door..." that danged tin can failed to de-cloak and get to work.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I once killed an old man on the street because he asked me to "Stay awhile and listen.."

Well, only monsters drop good loot.;)

Damn you, who's gonna identify my crap from now on??
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:Well, only monsters drop good loot.;)

Damn you, who's gonna identify my crap from now on??
I'll do it for 10%.