[Terenas] Arena PvP ?
Several of us talked a bit about some Arena PvP.

Who's interested? Being a holy priest without any PvP talents I figure the 5v5 teams will suit me better, but I'd like to give it a try with some people that aren't too serious about doing well;)
I'd be down for some arena action, especially since you qualified the "not serious about doing well" part.:) My rogue's HP is a bit low but I'm always up for some PvP with guildies.
Quote:Several of us talked a bit about some Arena PvP.

Who's interested? Being a holy priest without any PvP talents I figure the 5v5 teams will suit me better, but I'd like to give it a try with some people that aren't too serious about doing well;)

Have two pve specc'd chars at 70 atm, Prot Warrior (ugh) and Combat Daggers Rogue (Slightly less ugh). Since it seems I'll be able to bring Tiga along on raids, I'll probably respec Fragit something a bit more solo/pvp viable like combat fists or mutilate for farming & arenas. I can take my pvp a bit too seriously, evidenced from the time I spent running with Lords of the Dead, but I'll try to keep my mouth shut, lean back and just enjoy the melodies (of hearing a gnomes' deathrattle). :D

Cheers,
~Frag :shuriken:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I'd like to be a part of a small team 2v2 or 3v3 for morning play M, T , Th, or F sometime around 8-10ish. In this I could do warrior or priest, but I'd like to have at least 30% of play on warrior. If it was a better combo for healer, then I could do 3 matches with warrior then 7 with priest, for example. (you need to be involved in 30% of matches to be eligible for points).

5v5 I could do if it was Sunday or after raids Tuesday or Friday.

From what I've heard, even teams which lose quite a bit are getting ~200 ish points a week on 2v2 and 500-ish in 5v5.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I wouldn't mind doing some PvP. I was much better at it with Kati than I was with Marn and while I do everything to win I don't worry too much about not doing well.

I could even probably help Conc with a morning team (I've not been getting online as early as I could be but I could shuffle stuff easily enough).

I'm not sure how well a hunter is suited to a 2v2 team, I never really gave that any thought. I'm also not sure if Conc can have 2 different toons on the same team.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote: I'm also not sure if Conc can have 2 different toons on the same team.
Yep.

~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.

No more big hammer for Mogo anymore, but I can try it with her healbot spec since and see how many folks notice that it's the shaman healing too. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I'm not sure how well a hunter is suited to a 2v2 team, I never really gave that any thought. I'm also not sure if Conc can have 2 different toons on the same team.

I don't care, we can do the best with what we have. I'm certainly not spec-ed for PvP right now, it'd just be nice to start collecting a few points each week. We may do alright with priest / Hunter if I respec the priest back to survivability or to shadow. Get Kati up and we can have the Conc & GG show! I'm pretty sure priest / warlock is one of the best possible combos for 2v2 arena, so we could have 3 losses with Conc and Marn, then Kati and Concillian for pwnage and get some extra points each week for 2 toons each.

Add Treesh in a 3v3 for the occasional Friday morning funtime =)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Yuri is still very PvP spec'ed and will become more so in the future.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic

I'd be willing to give it a try, but I'm not really very good at it. I don't know when would be good, schedule-wise.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd like to give the arena stuff a shot with frostburn, 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 are fine with me.

Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Resurrecting this a bit to see if we can get a time schedule sorted out for the folks interested.

I'm already scheduled for Friday morning PvP with Conc and GG (much fun). Fridays after the raids I could probably do. Tuesdays after raid time is too late for me. Any non-raid night after 7:30 server time would work for me. Friday early to late afternoon or anytime on Saturday would be good for me as well. I want more PvP! (Yes folks, you heard it right. Treesh is wanting to PvP more and is having an absolute blast in the arena matches.)
Intolerant monkey.
Sunday night I'm going to be setting up a 5v5 team. We'll only need an hour a week to get in the ten matches (if that much). I hate to see this much interest in arena matches and nothing happening. If another day of the week works out best for everyone (there weren't many folks who mentioned a time/day), we can move it around, but I'm shooting for Sunday after 8:30 PM server time.
Intolerant monkey.
I work with a guy at the theatre who does a lot of 2V2 PvP arena work, and he's a hunter. Full Marks hunter, and his partner is a prot pally, and they seem to do quite well.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I think I'd like to get involved in a bit of arena play. I'm not certain what toon to use, but it seems that the best option for the rogue would be to spec Shadowstep, as I guess there are alot of mages in arena. Apparently feral druids work rather well too. I think I'll go ahead and use Fazuul, as he's more flexible, and harder to kill, and currently still does more damage than the rogue, and if I can manage to earn some gear, it ought to go to Fazuul. I think Sunday nights would work pretty well for me, so that sounds good to me.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>