Terenas - Heroic Mechanaar
I know this is short notice, but I'm trying to see if we'll have a tank around this evening for heroic mechanar. I want to get into some heroics before they get nerfed and the times when I've been on, we've either had other things happening or no tank. So tonight, after 7:30 server time, I'm trying it again. Who's with me? =)
Intolerant monkey.
I can't tank for you, but I could pew pew pew if you like.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
*Geldauran raises a hand*

-Jester
Quote:I know this is short notice, but I'm trying to see if we'll have a tank around this evening for heroic mechanar. I want to get into some heroics before they get nerfed and the times when I've been on, we've either had other things happening or no tank. So tonight, after 7:30 server time, I'm trying it again. Who's with me? =)

Marn is available, assuming I get enough of the work around the house done before then.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'd love to come along, if I'm on. Don't save a spot for me but I'm hoping to make it.
Thanks guys! That was a lot of fun, despite the boss with the stupid elementals. Thanks Blizzard for the attempt where one was on the priest, one was on the shaman and one was on the tank. :P Nest time, just put two on me for the first attempt, kthxbai.
Intolerant monkey.