[Terenas] Karazhan - Tuesday April 10th
tentativly in, but I dunno my new work schedule just yet
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote: Also, is the start time 8ST or is that when we start sending out invites?

I was available for late replacement on 4/6, but wasn't needed. Shim's parked right outside Kara and is Frost DPS Mage.

The plan was to start as close to 8ST as possible, and have someone else do invites. Getting started much later than this means people have to go to bed before we get solid attempts.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Here is the roster as it stands ~24 hours in advance:

"main" healers:
<strike>Necrali</strike> (passed)
(*)Torenia
(*)Dunar

FFA healers:
<strike>Keshoga</strike> (passed)
(*)Moors

MT:
(*)Durambar
(*)Sham

DPS:
(*)Shiki
(*)Marn
(*)Yuri
(*)Conc
<strike>Xarhud</strike> (needed to keep Friday's second raid lock more viable as a FFA healer / mana regen option)
(*)Frag

Molf, Mogo, and Fazuul were too low on the invite queue list to make it in. The order for each category matches the order of the queue.

Necrali is the highest main healer in the queue, but has passed at current time, but sounded a little indecisive in the raid leader forum. I should give him a chance to decisively say one way or another before setting it in stone. Please make that decision quickly so Dunar knows in advance. I think we will field an adequate group either way, but obviously fort and shackle are good things.
Mav has passed as well, since there is enough in his categories to bring the raid together.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Quote:Necrali is the highest main healer in the queue, but has passed at current time, but sounded a little indecisive in the raid leader forum. I should give him a chance to decisively say one way or another before setting it in stone. Please make that decision quickly so Dunar knows in advance. I think we will field an adequate group either way, but obviously fort and shackle are good things.

I hate being wishywashy. It's not fair to be so. If Dunar wishes to go he should get to go. However, if he can go on Friday and doesn't mind, I am definitely able to play on Tuesday, as it seems that makes a bit better matchup. Although we're still learning what that really is...
I love this idea in general, and plan to take advantage of it in future weeks if I can. If not, no worries. I cannot make it this week, however, but that doesn't appear to be an issue as you've already got the roster sorted out (and I am probably near the bottom of the invite queue).
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider

Tuesdays are much easier for me to make the raids; Fridays are spotty at best.
so at this late date, if you have room for me on the 10th Great!

[/quote
vor_lord's comments brought something to mind. There is a possibility that we have people who won't have rolled into the invite queue because they were never able to make a Friday raid but can make a Tuesday raid. If this is the case for you... that you are not rolled in to the queue because you cannot regularly attend on Friday, please mention it in your post so we can give you priority this raid.
Quote:Here is the roster as it stands ~10 hours in advance:

"main" healers:
<strike>Necrali</strike> (passed)
(*)Torenia
(*)Dunar

FFA healers:
<strike>Moors</strike> (feeling ill)
(*) Xarhud

MT:
(*)Durambar
(*)Sham

DPS:
(*)Shiki
(*)Marn
(*)Yuri
(*)Conc
(*)Frag

Sinomin said he was feeling ill today and asked to be replaced. Those of you that work with Xarhud please get the message to him that he is the replacement.

I'll try to figure what's the best place for Tigo also so this will be amended again in a couple hours. I'm sorry in advance to whoever gets bumped for that, but he is WAY ahead on queue position because he hasn't been able to make Fridays, so I'd like to fit him in.
Quote:Sinomin said he was feeling ill today and asked to be replaced. Those of you that work with Xarhud please get the message to him that he is the replacement.

I'll try to figure what's the best place for Tigo also so this will be amended again in a couple hours. I'm sorry in advance to whoever gets bumped for that, but he is WAY ahead on queue position because he hasn't been able to make Fridays, so I'd like to fit him in.

I'll sit out for Tigo, I can make Fridays easy and it looks like Tigo is heavy prot. I could also OT/dps if someone else decides they don't want to go.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:I'll sit out for Tigo, I can make Fridays easy and it looks like Tigo is heavy prot. I could also OT/dps if someone else decides they don't want to go.

Thanks. That makes the decision much easier. My alternative was going to be to bench Frag and put you in Frag's DPS spot because you have queue priority over Frag. This would split Frag and his wife, but he could probably get back into this lock since I'm not going to be available Friday, and he could slot into my position.

Assuming both Tigo and I are unavailable Friday it leaves room for you to potentially continue this lock as a tank or DPS if you desire.
Quote:Sinomin said he was feeling ill today and asked to be replaced. Those of you that work with Xarhud please get the message to him that he is the replacement.

Um...

My original post indicated that I didn't know if I would be available tonight or not. I was trying to figure out if I would even -want- to try to clear my evening for tonight. I haven't made any effort to be available, since I wasn't sure I wanted to, and it looked like I didn't have a slot anyway.

So, I don't know that you should count on me. I won't know for a while yet.

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:Um...

My original post indicated that I didn't know if I would be available tonight or not. I was trying to figure out if I would even -want- to try to clear my evening for tonight. I haven't made any effort to be available, since I wasn't sure I wanted to, and it looked like I didn't have a slot anyway.

So, I don't know that you should count on me. I won't know for a while yet.

I apologize. we'll figure something out one way or the other. Sin said he could make it if needed, but preferred not to because he was feeling ill.

I guess we'll have to play by ear.
Quote:I apologize. we'll figure something out one way or the other. Sin said he could make it if needed, but preferred not to because he was feeling ill.

I guess we'll have to play by ear.

No need to apologize - things just got confused.

Checking into what's going on tonight, it looks like I can be available if you need me. 8 might be a little tough to make, but I can try not to be much later.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:No need to apologize - things just got confused.

Checking into what's going on tonight, it looks like I can be available if you need me. 8 might be a little tough to make, but I can try not to be much later.

That should be fine. My plan had been to start with a Moroes attempt if people were late... because we can start clearing trash with 7-9 people if need be. Then we can go back and do Attumen when we have a full raid.