Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Yeah, flying over Khadgar just to get unmounted is.... unfun.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
(02-12-2015, 07:03 PM)Taelas Wrote: Yeah, flying over Khadgar just to get unmounted is.... unfun.
I plan my flight path now swooping over his head and use the dismount to "hit the ground running" with a dramatic flourish. :-)

I still think the party grenades should also do a dismount AOE. They'd become coveted ambush items on PvP servers... As they should properly be...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(02-11-2015, 02:28 PM)Drewbie Wrote:
(12-29-2014, 09:19 PM)Bolty Wrote: I think Drewbie may have played a significant role in the creation of this.

Contrary to the credits, I never even sat in that helicopter.

So whatever happened to Dezo, Equoria, and everyone favorite insane Dwarven Shadow Priest?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
So here's a question for Drewbie (cause I know he checks this thread every so often), are you involved with the How It Should Have Ended (HISHE) group? The voice of Captain America in HISHE Winter Soldier sounds a lot like you.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
WoW 6.0 may be long gone, but Khadgar can still remember the good times.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

I don't even have the chance to watch this at work. I just need to share more of The Grind! This better have lots of Nynnja in it.

Pure awesome.

I thought Oblivious had moved on from WoW already, but here's episode 4!

...and Mac making a really, really bad Varian impression. Tongue
Contentfaire by Mooclucking
The Intervention:

Ian Beckman, from the Azerothian Super Villains videos, made a short of Kael'thas stuck in the Blizzard Battle.Net Launcher. Which is on Blizzard's Battle.Net Launcher. Awesome.

PvP movies are often pretty "meh" as it's typically someone showing off. This movie, on the other hand, is just so next-level machinima that you have to watch it in full...

(11-01-2015, 09:37 PM)Bolty Wrote: PvP movies are often pretty "meh" as it's typically someone showing off. This movie, on the other hand, is just so next-level machinima that you have to watch it in full...
Nice. It is exactly my experience in Pvp, as the alliance though, and having some battle toughened Horde cleaning my clock.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Nyhm is back! (NSFW, language)

The greatest mage UI of all time.
Darnell from Blizz Blues is back with a pre-Legion video! Love this guy.