Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Quote:Hell, even only on episode 2 here, I'd already throw 'em some cash for merchandise.

Tucker did it!
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
And Episode 2 of Snacky's Journal is now out as well.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
It's very rare I watch a video and go "wow". This one did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-lOwv7hwY...related&search=
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Added Heaven in Gruul's Lair, Twill for the Kill, Snacky's Journal - Episode 2, Learn 2 Play, The Grind - Episode 2, Unlimited Escapism Volume 3, and I'm Only Sleeping.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
300 trailer. With Moonkins.

Not funny, but pretty well-done. Guy who made it has some talent.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Oblith's Never Stay Tuned 2 has a cameo bit it in from MacHeath, Drewbie, and the gang from The Grind. I like to eat dogs. Funny stuff.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Blizzard made a new machinima music video: I am Murloc!

By the same group, Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain - L70ETC, their old WC3/Frozen Throne end credits song buried deep in your clients data:
Code:
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\DMF_L70ETC01.mp3")

Or if you prefer the Sin'dorei lament performed by Sylvanas herself:
Code:
/script PlaySoundFile ("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BCCredits_Lament_of_the_Highborne.mp3")
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:Blizzard made a new machinima music video: I am Murloc!

By the same group, Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain - L70ETC, their old WC3/Frozen Throne end credits song buried deep in your clients data:
Code:
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\DMF_L70ETC01.mp3")

Or if you prefer the Sin'dorei lament performed by Sylvanas herself:
Code:
/script PlaySoundFile ("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BCCredits_Lament_of_the_Highborne.mp3")

Holy crap! That song/video is made of pure win and good!

Not sure if this one has been mentioned before, but Hardware Store is very, very well done.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Speaking of Macheath, Oblivious have just released a new music video, Being Helpful.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Big update! Added Indomitable's SSC and Tempest Keep videos, The Peace Circle, Wandering Dreamscape, Azerothian Super Villains 1 and 2, Frame of Mind, Connections are More Dangerous than Lies, Elevator Safety, Karazhan - The Last Guardian, Being Helpful, 300 Moonkins, and Just so OP. Reformatted the list into categories.

Illidan: "Alright, Kael'thas, you ready?"
Archimonde: "Wait, why does he get to be enlarged? At least I have experience."
Kael'thas: "Well at least I don't rape trees."

-Bolty
Added the Azerothian Super Villains' Episode 3 Trailer 1 and Episode 3 Trailer 2, along with one of the funniest damn WoW movies I've seen in a long time, Can't Pug KZ.

-Bolty
The Grind - Halloween Special... In August...

Edit: They're onto us! Hide!
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Oh no one has mentioned these?

She's too Fat for me

Reddish the ugly troll

and as mentioned
Big Blue Dress
Quote:Edit: They're onto us! Hide!
Oh, snap. I have totally bestowed Internet Fame™ upon Oblivious! Now they will walk around and tell people "do you have ANY idea how popular I am, on the Internet?"

And just to try to give this post a point:

[Image: wow112.jpg]

And props to The Grind:

[Image: wow113.jpg]

-Bolty
You found us and now I found you again!

Nice quote on your pic there.

And thanks for the comments folks. It's people like you that we make these videos for!

-Drewbie
www.oblivious-films.com

Oh, and you can totally buy merchandise from us now. And look for Episode 3 in the next month or so.
Quote:You found us and now I found you again!

Nice quote on your pic there.

And thanks for the comments folks. It's people like you that we make these videos for!

-Drewbie
www.oblivious-films.com

Oh, and you can totally buy merchandise from us now. And look for Episode 3 in the next month or so.

What is going on guys?

Nice work on your films - they get quoted a lot in /g.:)
Quote:What is going on guys?

Nice work on your films - they get quoted a lot in /g.:)

I hope we can continue to impress you.
Quote:I hope we can continue to impress you.

I have one question though...where did you find our original raid tank and get him to change his name to Shiel from Anadrol... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I have one question though...where did you find our original raid tank and get him to change his name to Shiel from Anadrol... :whistling:
I think that's why we wind up quoting Grind stuff so much. We can find correlations to every character in our own guild. At least, in my demented mind.

In other news, I'm waaaay behind on updating this thread with new movies I've downloaded. That Nhym guy went totally nuts and put out a few more raps in a super-short span. Not sure how he could kick them out that fast; he must have worked non-stop at it. Making these machinima things takes so much time.

Just ask Illegal Danish...

-Bolty
Comedy: Music Video and Original Music:

Big Blue Dress
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts