[Terenas] Black Morass - Tues. 4/3 5:00ST
I need Keepers of Time rep and Latro's Shifting Sword. I do not want them, I neeeeeeeeed them.:)I'm hoping there are more folks in guild who also need rep/loot/Kara key from BM. It's a quick instance (barring any wipes) so I would like to try to run it a few times if folks are open to that.

Ideally I would like to organize a few runs an evening if possible until 1 of the following occurs:

1. I get my sword
2. I get /gkicked for whining about Black Morass too much
Quote:I need Keepers of Time rep and Latro's Shifting Sword. I do not want them, I neeeeeeeeed them.:)I'm hoping there are more folks in guild who also need rep/loot/Kara key from BM. It's a quick instance (barring any wipes) so I would like to try to run it a few times if folks are open to that.

Ideally I would like to organize a few runs an evening if possible until 1 of the following occurs:

1. I get my sword
2. I get /gkicked for whining about Black Morass too much

I'm not going to be able to make the scheduled run, but I'm up for healing at least one more run on Jesana to get her up to revered.

After that... well, I think I'm already exhausted with Black Morass, but it is quick, so I'm sure I can squeeze in one or two every once in awhile.

-Jester
I will be on tonight, but it will be much later than 5 server. More in the 8-8:30 range.

If you're still going at that time I'm happy to help. My priest is probably a little young to be healing it (68), but might be able to as it seems more a DPS dependent instance. Conc is not revered yet, so still would greatly benefit from Keepers of time rep.

I've been itching to do a heroic for a while though, I'd really like to try one at some point.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.