Nightfall run
Looking to make a run to the bar in BRD on Tuesday night, 4/3, to get Lizzy exalted with Thorium Brotherhood and grab all the patterns I can. Anyone interested?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
As always, if I'm on and not committed to another run, I'm in. I've got nothing going right now, so I'll be glad to go, unless you are looking for level appropriate.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Looking to make a run to the bar in BRD on Tuesday night, 4/3, to get Lizzy exalted with Thorium Brotherhood and grab all the patterns I can. Anyone interested?

I should be on after 8 or so. I think my hunters still need stuff in there, or any of my others can go.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I should be on after 8 or so. I think my hunters still need stuff in there, or any of my others can go.

I'm just looking for a straight shot to the bar, not really wanting to make a full run out of it. Figuring this would take around 20 to 30 minutes total.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I'm just looking for a straight shot to the bar, not really wanting to make a full run out of it. Figuring this would take around 20 to 30 minutes total.

Then I'll break out whatever I have in the way of big guns and we'll see how fast we can flatten the path to the bar.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla