Diablo II Blazing Fire Server and mod
unneeded BS edited out
Thanks for giving mods a bad name. Go away.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Get up to level 200!'

ZOMG! I take it you didn't adjust monster levels accordingly? Naah...

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'New skills!'

'Hey look, it's a FROZEN ORB THAT SHOOTS BAAL SPIRITS INSTEAD OF ICE BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a WAKE OF INFERNO THAT SHOOTS COLD!!!!!!1!!!1!oneone!!!'
If you call those new skills, then any Lada with a Type-R sticker is a Honda.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Old skills that sucked don't suck any more! (example: Frost Nova or Summon Wolves)'

Frost Nova never sucked in the first place. It was very good at what it did, slowing monsters down by 50% with no spell timer. Of course, you probably thought it was useless because it doesn't do 30K damage...

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Hell difficulty is more challenging!'

Read: I doubled the damage and life of all monsters in Hell difficulty, because that's what makes them challenging - not their AI, movement speed, chance to attack instead of wander around... no. Just damage and life.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'PvP is more equal! (example: Blessed Hammers do magic damage. There is an item with magic resistance.)'

And those who don't have that item...?

Oh, I see. Then you're a noob. I get it.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'This is a hack free server. The only hack that is allowed is map hack, a download is given to you at the website.'

Earth to Elvy... maphacking is also hacking. That's why it is called maphack. Idiot.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Any hack that is detected on an account WILL be deleted! We are very serious about this. This includes dupe attempts.'

So if I use a hack tool, it will be deleted off my computer? You may want to sell that trick to Blizzard.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Bots - There are no need for bots because the high chance of finding items. Any bots detected on account will be temp banned.'

I looked at your site and it seems high runes drop only from certain preset bosses. Way to go.

Oh, look, a unique sabre with 100-200 cold damage, and Wizardspike has a meditation aura. I assume you didn't improve rare items? Thought so, because rares are for noobs and teh leet use new uniques with dumb names.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'I would ask that all members that want to play and have fun help me advertise. Spread the word!'

I'll advertise it to Blizzard!

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'I also recommend that you have a good internet connection.'

Because you're going to scream 'OMFG U LAGZORED ME' every time you die.

<span style="color:#CCCCDD">'Any questions please go to our forums. A link is provided at our website.'

Do you know private servers are illegal? No? I'm sure Blizzard does. See above.
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Personal attacks, too, how nice.
Quote:MY name is Brother AZZ. I have nothing better to do but flame people on forums and sit on my ass all day. I have room to talk because I have never ever played it before.

Clever. Are you sure you're in the right place?
Maphack isn't a hack? You're not welcome here. Go away.
Please read the forum rules. Maphack is actually considered a hack here and we have a strict anti-cheating policy. Thread locked.