Just want to come back to this game
But I do not know where I can find it now...
And more important, is there still a formal battlenet for this game? If yes, where can I find a useable cdkey? Thanks a lot!
Hi,

Quote:But I do not know where I can find it now...
Google is your friend. Try game retailers. About 1 minute of searching game me this. You could probably do better than $27US if you find a copy of just D1.

Quote:And more important, is there still a formal battlenet for this game? If yes, where can I find a useable cdkey?
Battlenet still exists. There is not a separate net for each game. It is just like you would remember it. And you don't need a CD key for D1, it was released before Buzzard started using CD keys.

Quote:Thanks a lot!
Good luck.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Google is your friend. Try game retailers. About 1 minute of searching game me this. You could probably do better than $27US if you find a copy of just D1

Why do I get the feeling he or she wasn't looking for where to buy a copy?

Quote:where can I find a useable cdkey?

Oy yeah, that's why.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Hi,

Quote:Why do I get the feeling he or she wasn't looking for where to buy a copy?
There was so much doubt, I felt I could give him the benefit and still have plenty left for my morning coffee;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I haven't had my morning coffee yet, so I ain't giving anyone anything.:)
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:Hi,
Google is your friend. Try game retailers. About 1 minute of searching game me this. You could probably do better than $27US if you find a copy of just D1.
Battlenet still exists. There is not a separate net for each game. It is just like you would remember it. And you don't need a CD key for D1, it was released before Buzzard started using CD keys.
Good luck.

--Pete

thanks for your reply.
In fact I am from China. When I was still in campus about ten years ago, we got copy of this game and played it on our PCs when there was no internet access in our campus at that time. Currently I remembered this classic old game and I am looking for one formal copy for collection, since I like this old game very much, while there is no local retailer here any more who still sells D1... All new players are playing D2 or WOW.
I found some US ebay sellers who are selling this game, but I do not know whether what they sell is formal copy and contains full functions.
Of course, the image of this game is all over the internet, but that is different.