SR Sunday 10 AM Bun Run
TBC is here - let's do an instance!

I don't know what the entry-level instances are, but pick one and we'll go poking around.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Liska would be good for Bun's fun run!

Quote:I don't know what the entry-level instances are, but pick one and we'll go poking around.
I would suggest you take a quick look at this map to see what instances are where. The Hellfire Ramparts and Blood Furnace are the starting instances.
-TheDragoon
I'd be up for a Sunday Morning run :)

~Annie

I should be good for this.
I haven't had Lochnar in a TBC instance yet, so I would like to give a thumbs up. However, that is an iffy time for me so I'll just say, if I'm on and there is room, Lochnar would llike to attend. The new instances are considerably shorter, even given gawking factor, correct?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:TBC is here - let's do an instance!

I don't know what the entry-level instances are, but pick one and we'll go poking around.

Gosh, me neither, but I'll go with LaMage.

How about This?

Found a source for a quest in Hellfire Ramparts

And thott's link to The Blood Furnace including some quest pick up info.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Cleoboltra for da healz!

Let's hit the Blood Furnace. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Have fun while I'm at work!

Edit: It occurs to me this might sound sarcastic. Not meant, really, just go have fun today;)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!