How to properly fall into water from great height
Quote:True. However, the bowl of petunias probably wouldn't be very useful.
In that case, we return to the notion of throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I bet this fellow wished he were dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ds-scratch.html

:) Last time you get invited for a joy ride mate.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hi,

Quote:I bet this fellow wished he were dead.
Talking about the pilot? 'Cause he probably stands a good chance of getting booted. The joyrider was lucky not to have gotten hurt, even more so in that he was in a turbo-prop plane. Had he been in a fighter jet booking along, he might have lost chunks of his anatomy.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

If the water was already being disrupted in some way, he might live. Examine cliff diving. The highest recorded jumps I've read about were close to 200', but I wouldn't doubt if there were higher. At thousands of feet in the air, if you hit the churning point where the waterfall meets the flat part of the lake just right, and the depth is sufficiently deep enough, I don't know if you'd survive, but your odds would be much greater, IMO.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin