Terenas- Scholo Runs, M/Crown and M/mana pot
Hey all,

now that Lord V is down i realy want to try and get the Crown from Gandling to complete the set, i also have my Priest on the Major Mana Pot quest line and i'd like to get that sometime soon. I was thinking that if we had enough interest in it we could get together a couple of runs over the next few weeks.

As Mistique only needs Gandling my priest could go on the rest and come in for him if needed, or the whole run, whatever is needed.

Let me know if there's any takes along with times available and i'll see what we can get going.

Mist
Quote:Hey all,

now that Lord V is down i realy want to try and get the Crown from Gandling to complete the set, i also have my Priest on the Major Mana Pot quest line and i'd like to get that sometime soon. I was thinking that if we had enough interest in it we could get together a couple of runs over the next few weeks.

As Mistique only needs Gandling my priest could go on the rest and come in for him if needed, or the whole run, whatever is needed.

Let me know if there's any takes along with times available and i'll see what we can get going.

Mist

Shalandrax is interested in Scholo action for her Dungeon Set.
Kati needs a skin of shadow, to make Ras human (I think I'm that far along), and her helm as well.

Marn will take rep.

If I'm around I'm always willing to help.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get you and Conc your helms since that is all both of you need to finish the D2 set now since you both got Lord V credit.

But if you know of some times you can make for sure, post them so we can firm it up. You know there are a lot of Lurkers that will go to help you but that we have oddball schedules. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm there. Even if we don't try for the lifestealing enchant, I'm there. Tonight is good, Friday during the day is good, Saturday anytime is good.
Intolerant monkey.
I would be happy to bring Adirra to help out (and continue to snap up all cloth gear others don't need). Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I could restrain myself from rolling on the crown since I have a couple turbans, already. :)

EDIT: Adding some details - Tonight would be good for me, Friday would not be good for me. Saturday morning might be ok and Sunday would probably be fine, as well.
-TheDragoon
Quote:Shalandrax is interested in Scholo action for her Dungeon Set.

I'm not sure when I can help out. I need to get my warlock's last 3000 AV rep this week, but should be able to do that in the 'spare time' I have before work and here and there. I don't know when I'll next have a good chunk of time available.

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.