Stormrage - Boltie's Dreadsteed
I'd like a crew of my homies to get this done. Boltie's ready to go, thanks to Lissa's assistance with mats gathering. Because I'm a cheap bastard, I haven't bought the three elements needed to get 'er done, so I'm counting on Lissa to bring those to the event. I need to get this done before TBC as well, because I know we'll all be too "busy" after that. :)

I know a number of you have told me "hey, don't go get the Dreadsteed without me, you son of a..." so I'd like to set up a time this weekend to run Dire Maul and make it happen. I've done this fight as a healer a number of times - it's a lot of fun - but now I'll be running it as a Warlock. So with Boltie and Tahapenes, that's 2 of 5 spots, requiring a tank, healer, and one more DPS to go.

Who can go and when? Lissa, what's your schedule like this weekend?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'd be up for giving you a hand with this, in either the DPS or healing slot if needed.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:I'd like a crew of my homies to get this done. Boltie's ready to go, thanks to Lissa's assistance with mats gathering. Because I'm a cheap bastard, I haven't bought the three elements needed to get 'er done, so I'm counting on Lissa to bring those to the event. I need to get this done before TBC as well, because I know we'll all be too "busy" after that. :)

I know a number of you have told me "hey, don't go get the Dreadsteed without me, you son of a..." so I'd like to set up a time this weekend to run Dire Maul and make it happen. I've done this fight as a healer a number of times - it's a lot of fun - but now I'll be running it as a Warlock. So with Boltie and Tahapenes, that's 2 of 5 spots, requiring a tank, healer, and one more DPS to go.

Who can go and when? Lissa, what's your schedule like this weekend?

-Bolty

I work this weekend but can be around Friday all day, friday evening and sunday evening. Can bring tank/healer/paladin to the mix.
While Lochnar has been on more often during the day, I can't commit to days because I might just fall asleep on folks. However, I can certainly offer the help of Lochnar any evening as long as I know the time to be there. Also, I have done this event a couple times so if someone else would like to see it for the first time or just really enjoys it (IIRC, Sabra really gets a kick out of it), feel free to take them for any desired magieness.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
If I can get a firm time I could likely commit to it. I've done it as a warlock (though I kinda screwed up from that side even though we got it done). I've done the instance, just not the event as a druid, warrior, paladin, hunter, and warlock, but oddly I've only done the full instance once per class. DM:W, other than Naxx, is actually the instance I have been in least. Yes, that is correct I've done Gnomer, Razorfen Kraul, Razorfen Downs, SM Graveyard, and even AQ40 more than I've done DM:W, since I've done DM:W all of 5 times now. Not sure why that is.

But again, if you have a firm time I could bring a healer (Balador), a tank (Gnolack), or DPS (Taranna) if you still need it over the folks you play with more.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I work this weekend but can be around Friday all day, friday evening and sunday evening. Can bring tank/healer/paladin to the mix.
If we're doing it Friday (day or evening), I'd like to bring Aleri. Only healed that event once (on Mogo) and the warlocks forgot to enslave the big guys so I'd like to see the direct differences.:)
Intolerant monkey.
LaMage can be there. Few plans this weekend.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'll be in Dallas until Sunday afternoon, but I'll be more than happy to help if it winds up waiting 'til then.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I'll go. We can also get Killion and Mal-Itto and do a 5-warlock run.:)
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Lissa, what's your schedule like this weekend?

-Bolty

I'm available except for a few hours during the day Friday (getting oil changed in the car and being dragged to a tile store by my Mother to look at tile for the remodel of the main bathroom).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I would love to come along to help, but this weekend might not be great for me. My warlock has all of the reagents and I have done the event as a shadow priest, a holy/disc priest, a warlock, and a warrior. All told, I've probably done it 10+ times, easily. I'd be happy to bring whoever. :)
-TheDragoon