Lancer's matriarchal javelin of quickness
I am trying to figure out the odds of rerolling a Lancer's amazon javelin of Quickness plucked from the areas of nightmare act 5. am I correct that ilvl 60 items drop from around there? the highest ilvl I would need would be 60, unless the base +3 mod is a higher ilvl than that.
You need alvl 60+, but that corresponds with ilvl 80+ on a matriarchal javelin. An ilvl 80 matriarchal javelin has a 1/65,313 chance of having the two affixes you want. If you're going for the +3 automod as well, that chance becomes 1/391,878.
Quote:You need alvl 60+, but that corresponds with ilvl 80+ on a matriarchal javelin. An ilvl 80 matriarchal javelin has a 1/65,313 chance of having the two affixes you want. If you're going for the +3 automod as well, that chance becomes 1/391,878.

hmm thank you for answering. what about ceremonial or maiden javelins?
Ceremonial needs ilvl 77+, maiden 71+.
Quote:Ceremonial needs ilvl 77+, maiden 71+.

thank you very much for your help! it appears he beat the odds because after about 1500 pgems my friend finally rerolled +3 javelin base, +2 amazon, 40% ias maiden javelins:)
(11-10-2006, 01:17 AM)adeyke Wrote: You need alvl 60+, but that corresponds with ilvl 80+ on a matriarchal javelin. An ilvl 80 matriarchal javelin has a 1/65,313 chance of having the two affixes you want. If you're going for the +3 automod as well, that chance becomes 1/391,878.

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but this was the only thing useful I found while googling it.

What is the source for this information? How do you calculate this?

I have been trying to farm a weaponrack in singleplayer in the tower (lvl 78) If this information is correct, I will not be able to get a matriarchal spear with +3 automod. One with +2 should be good enough I hope, so I think I'll continue.

Where would the best place be to farm this? And yes, I'm using fend.

I hope someone actually reads this and can give me an answer.

Cheers
Aznagroth