Terenas - Sunken Temple
With Tal's help, I managed to get my Sunken Temple quests all lined up on Adirra. In addition, Tal noted that he has not yet completed some of the quests with his warrior. We were thinking that Friday night might be a good day to try to set up a run for the Sunken Temple, around 6:30pm, server time (5:30 PST, 8:30 EST). Anyone interested in helping out on the fun? :)

Where: Sunken Temple!
When: Friday at 6:30pm, Terenas time (5:30 PST, 8:30 EST)
Who: Shalandrax, Adirra and you!
Why: Adirra is level 54, Shalandrax is level 56 and both are itching to get some ST quests out of the log and maybe hit the jackpot with some phat lewtz. We love our Lurkers so we'd love to get a shot at playing an almost-end-game instance with everyone!
How: Adirra will melt some fase and Shalandrax is ready to slice and dice, what are you going to bring? :)
-TheDragoon
Go Dragoon! Unfortunately, Friday nights are BWL nights on Terenas so it may be a little tricky getting a group, but not all of us BWL so you may still get a group. Just wanted to give you a headsup on why you may not get the large response you were thinking you might.

Edit: Oh, didn't mention it, but I'll be doing BWL that night otherwise I would so be there!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Edit: Oh, didn't mention it, but I'll be doing BWL that night otherwise I would so be there!

D'oh.:(
Quote:Go Dragoon! Unfortunately, Friday nights are BWL nights on Terenas so it may be a little tricky getting a group, but not all of us BWL so you may still get a group. Just wanted to give you a headsup on why you may not get the large response you were thinking you might.

Edit: Oh, didn't mention it, but I'll be doing BWL that night otherwise I would so be there!
Well, we'll have to see what happens. :) I'm going to keep playing Adirra as we go, so hopefully we can fit the Sunken Temple in at some point in the near future.
-TheDragoon
Quote:Well, we'll have to see what happens. :) I'm going to keep playing Adirra as we go, so hopefully we can fit the Sunken Temple in at some point in the near future.
Not to volunteer someone else, but you might want to check with Dawnstrider. His druid is 58 and I think he still has interest in going to ST. BWL with the Keepers won't be an issue for him. I am not sure how often he reads the LL, so a PM or earlier in game contact might be in order.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'd also love to go, but won't be available till much later. 9 ST:(

If you don't get a group together this Friday, Doll and myself play most of the weekend (yes we are a little nuts), so if you see us on our shaman or rogues, just give a holler and we can help you out.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Success! Much fun was had by Tal and I as we lead a group of 4 (initially us and 2 random non-Lurkers... one of whom was later replaced by Shamandros) in and cleared the whole freaking instances over 3 hours. This featured Tal tanking everything in sight, me mind controll pulling and a great deal of great loot for my poor shadow priest. Adirra picked up no less than 3 upgrades with pants (first one... then another.. then the Kilt of the Atal'ai Prophet), a new healing hat (from the Hakkar Egg quest), a wand with almost twice the DPS of her old wand, a new staff (from Hakkar) and more! Plus Tal hit level 58 and can go join the big boys on their AQ/ZG adventures! What could be better?! :)
-TheDragoon
Cant say atm weather i'll be able to get on, but if i do i'll help out in any way i can.

Mistique