Help needed to turn in AQ20 ring
Hey all, spoke to morde today about getting some idols & scarabs to turn in the ring.

He said they are willing to exchange any idols or scarabs into the correct ones on a 1 - 1 basis.

If it's possible i'd need 7 scarabs to exchange and 2 idols, i have 3 scarabs already that i brought to start with.

I note that if the bank pages is correct that the 2 idols i'd need are there, Azure idols.

So, if i'm not inconviencing anyone, could i have those and 7 scarabs to trade, i can offer other item in return if needed, as i have 300's in all the Professions to call apon.

Thanks all.:shuriken:

Mistique
Quote:If it's possible i'd need 7 scarabs to exchange and 2 idols, i have 3 scarabs already that i brought to start with.

1 idol and 7 scarabs are in the mail. The bank is out of idols at the moment. If any come in, I will forward it to you.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Hey thanks dude.

let me know if i can replace with anything.

Mist
I think I still have an idol from a PUG AQ20 run that Durambar and I were in on VERY early on, like right after the gate opened. If I have it I'll send it to you. I think it's obsidian.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I think I still have an idol from a PUG AQ20 run that Durambar and I were in on VERY early on, like right after the gate opened. If I have it I'll send it to you. I think it's obsidian.
Huh, I need to check an alt, I may have something of value from that same PUG. I'll get to checking it shortly and post back.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight