Terenas - My apologies.
My apologies for snapping at folks last night. I'm not a nice person to be around shortly after I wake up. To give a little perspective, when I was young I ended up punching my sister in the face because she said good morning to me too soon after I woke up. She didn't even say it in a snotty way or anything. So, those of you who felt you may have said or done something to set me off, rest assured that it wasn't you. You didn't do anything wrong so while I appreciate the whispers and such, they were unnecessary. At least Skky can now say she's seen me be bitchy.;) Again, my apologies.
Intolerant monkey.
Good morning!

*vanish*
Quote:My apologies for snapping at folks last night. I'm not a nice person to be around shortly after I wake up. To give a little perspective, when I was young I ended up punching my sister in the face because she said good morning to me too soon after I woke up. She didn't even say it in a snotty way or anything. So, those of you who felt you may have said or done something to set me off, rest assured that it wasn't you. You didn't do anything wrong so while I appreciate the whispers and such, they were unnecessary. At least Skky can now say she's seen me be bitchy.;) Again, my apologies.

No worries, Treesh. I have fade.

Considering how wonerfully friendly and helpful you are all the rest of the time, I figure you're entitled to have bouts of crankiness from time to time. We still love you. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue