some items which has weird level.
:shuriken:

I saw some items which have 90 and 91 and 92 level.

Those are unique item. No craft, cubing items.

I am so confused.

How can exist those item?

As I know the highest ilvl is 110 from uber diablo and his brothers, and 99 from baal, 88 from Lister tormento(act5 monster in front of baal)?

How is it possible?

It was 90 and 91 and 92.

Plz, somebody solve my question.
Hi!

You do not say whether you are playing on BattleNet, ladder or open, or single player.

In ladder 1.11, there is only one way I can think of for unique items of level 90, 91 or 92 to be generated. When you gamble an item, the item level is a random number between your character level -5, and +4.
So if a level 86-97 char gambled and was lucky enough to get a unique (which is possible though fairly unlikely) it could come out with those item levels.

It may be possible to discount this possibility if you tell me the specific item types. Some types of items cannot be gambled, and therefore it would not even be possible this way.

If it is open BNet, or single player, well, it was certainly possible to have items drop with those item levels in earlier patches of D2X. If those items were brought forward from earlier patches, they would have kept their original item levels. It is hard to really discredit an item in open or SP.
"Thank you. We always have a shortage of unfounded opinions, so this will really help us. " - adeyke
Quote:Hi!

You do not say whether you are playing on BattleNet, ladder or open, or single player.

In ladder 1.11, there is only one way I can think of for unique items of level 90, 91 or 92 to be generated. When you gamble an item, the item level is a random number between your character level -5, and +4.
So if a level 86-97 char gambled and was lucky enough to get a unique (which is possible though fairly unlikely) it could come out with those item levels.

It may be possible to discount this possibility if you tell me the specific item types. Some types of items cannot be gambled, and therefore it would not even be possible this way.

If it is open BNet, or single player, well, it was certainly possible to have items drop with those item levels in earlier patches of D2X. If those items were brought forward from earlier patches, they would have kept their original item levels. It is hard to really discredit an item in open or SP.

Hellow Mr. Thrugg. I am ladder player in the USeast Server.

The item is 281def-60-20 def Steelrend(92 ilvl) and 281def-60-20(90ilvl) and 280def-60-20(91ilvl) and gore rider(91ilvl) and perf coa with 2xber(92ilvl). I know about duped items. but I never do instant perming, and I go into opengame always. Today I found one more guy who has 279def-60ED-20Str(92iLvl). also i have several duped items suck like runewords. but they only have 85+++ level. this mean when duper's level doesn't influence to ilvl? I am so confused.
This place doesn't condone cheating.