Terenas Scarlet Monastery
We've got quite a few folks needing to hit Scarlet Monastery now (my baby priest included :)). Post here if you are interested and can play either tonight, Friday during the day or anytime on Saturday. Don't forget to mention which character(s) and class(es). We'll figure out groups (we may actually have enough for two full groups) and if one group comes up short, I can cheese it through with Mogo since, yes, she still has an enchant and a tailoring recipe that I can get out of there.

Taiza, priest
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:We've got quite a few folks needing to hit Scarlet Monastery now (my baby priest included :)). Post here if you are interested and can play either tonight, Friday during the day or anytime on Saturday. Don't forget to mention which character(s) and class(es). We'll figure out groups (we may actually have enough for two full groups) and if one group comes up short, I can cheese it through with Mogo since, yes, she still has an enchant and a tailoring recipe that I can get out of there.

Taiza, priest

Ooh, ooh, me, me!

Furiouswind, 35 shaman

Mahaki, my warrior, is available to tank RFK as well.

I can't do it Friday during the day, but I'm hopeful tonight I'll be available, probably at 8:30.
I can't play tonight or friday because of prior obligations. I am still not sure whether I can make it on Saturday or not, but if I can I will be there. Obviously that means I won't be able to make a pre-scheduled group at this time. Earlier in the day would be better for me than later at night though.

(edit) it turns out I can make it tonight after all.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
I don't need the Monastery with my priest, Adirra (level 50), but I could come help out Saturday morning, if an extra body is needed.

It looks like Friday night I'll be playing with Annie and tonight is AQ40 on Stormrage, so those are probably out. Saturday morning I have time until about 10:30, pacific, that I could come help out, but then I'm off to the Huskies game (beat the Bruins!).
-TheDragoon
I sadly can't commit to a group, but I might have some interest. I have Meltok, lvl 32 mage, who could do some parts of SM.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
It looks like my evening has freed up, so I will be able to run SM later tonight as well.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Quote:Ooh, ooh, me, me!

Furiouswind, 35 shaman
Mahaki, my warrior, is available to tank RFK as well.

I can't do it Friday during the day, but I'm hopeful tonight I'll be available, probably at 8:30.

Unexpected items tonight, probably will be later than I'd hoped, hopefully you can get a full group.

:(