SR Quest Monkey Request
I'd like to get a few quests done on Pavis, and I'll need a few brave souls to help. I figure we could get something together on a non-raiding night (Wednesday?) or for the Sunday morning timeslot, and retire one of my outstanding quests.

I need:

Scarlet Strat for Balnazzar's head
Undead Strat for 3 Frayed Abomination Stitchings for a CC Logistics thing
Several Silithus quests including Glyph Chasing, the Hive brains, and Ma'arlith (sp?)
BRD for Heart of the Mountain (just for closure on BRD:))

I'll do whatever people want to do most, I'm not picky.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I'd like to get a few quests done on Pavis, and I'll need a few brave souls to help. I figure we could get something together on a non-raiding night (Wednesday?) or for the Sunday morning timeslot, and retire one of my outstanding quests.

I need:

Scarlet Strat for Balnazzar's head
Undead Strat for 3 Frayed Abomination Stitchings for a CC Logistics thing
Several Silithus quests including Glyph Chasing, the Hive brains, and Ma'arlith (sp?)
BRD for Heart of the Mountain (just for closure on BRD:))

I'll do whatever people want to do most, I'm not picky.

If we can aim for 8pm or 8:30 pm start I can make Wed night on Shal, Krys or Shar.
I can probabaly help with some of these. Taunshu could stand to run BRD coffer run on the off chance of getting some burning essence. Andar could stand to get some of the Silitjus stuff done to clear the way for the future.
Ori needs to do the Silithus stuff.
Can use getting more AD rep with Ori, Lizzy, or Lissanna (and Lissanna's new pet could use some EP... ;))
Ori could use a coffer run and Incendius run
Ori also needs more Ogre Warbeads (down to 8 now for the BRD arena event).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I've been doing Wednesday 20 mans but can certainly help if you do stuff Sunday mornings. If you're looking to do stuff and I'm on, I would be glad to help any time if not already committed.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
You call, I come.

PS - I would commit murder for Burning Essence
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It looks like a plurality of the respondents have a Burning need for Essential things, so lets hit BRD for a coffer/Incendius run on Wednesday.

Suggested composition:

Pavis - Warlock
Taunshu - Hunter
Sabramage - Murderous Mage
Orisella - Priest

Tal can bring Shal or Shar for tankitude. We'll aim for an 8:00 start but I won't be too crushed if it stretches to 8:30.:)

With the DPS arrayed, it should be a pretty fast run.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla