N3 ~ "I Can’t Pwn Joo, But I Can Laugh At You!"
Kwip ... "So we all know that I love PvP... If I’m lucky and having a REALLY good night, I’ve actually turned to face the people that are attacking us. On a bad night, I don’t even see them coming. On a REALLY bad night, I don’t realize I’m dead and spend a half hour trying to figure out how I teleported and where all the monsters went."

Check out Kwip's night at Splintertree here.
<><
Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church, Beverly Hills, CA's Mission Statement: "Our mission is to make it extremely difficult for you to GO TO HELL"
Pfft, in my experience Splintertree is a fairly quiet outpost compared to the Crossroads. Quite often, people attacking there don't know what they're doing, and I've successfully routed out parties of higher-levelled players from there by, well, staying out of sight, sniping, and holding the line until someone of a suitably higher level shows up and finishes them off. Defending Splintertree takes little effort whatsoever, though the less could be said about local Astranaar (Shame it's always quiet).

On the other hand, most of my Crossroads experience have been at the hands of well-coordinated Alliance parties, and they've rarely been good ones. The problem with the Crossroads is that, if you're attacking and being routed you have a high chance of escaping in any one of many directions, plus the closeness of the graveyard. Splintertree, on the other hand, is pretty much a bottleneck and you can expect to be ganked many times on your way out. Plus, a dedicated defense group will be watching the road to Astranaar for any res-sickened Allys.

Good time:lol:

Now Gadgetzan: There's an outpost to make your home if you like living dangerously. Unwritten neutral ground or no, there's something instantly disconserting about stepping out of the inn and seeing a few members of the opposing faction eyeing you up for your honor potential. Funnily enough, I'm loving that place, constantly trying to do my daily business as a leathworker while checking around for perpetual threats and wondering whether to fire first in self-defense (i.e. The Han Method). The place has the makings of a good Western re-enacment.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386