hello
hello lurker guild,

my real life name is oscar and I live in college station tx. I play wow and recently transfered over to stormrage to play with my old friends, zynli and athree, that I made while I was on bonechewer. I just wanted to say hello and wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I have a 60 ne priest, cyonaris, currently on stormrage; he has 3 pieces of prophecy, benediction and other various healing gear... my healing is +430. I have a lot of end game content experience; I have done all fights except for aq40 fights and nef. I am also an effective healer from the healing meters that i have seen during raids. I also pick up strategies fairly quick. Hopefully, i will be able to play with any of the guild members in the near future.
Oscar is a good friend of mine from Bonechewer who missed playing with Athree and I. Hes an excellent healer and quite skilled at PvPing also. He also has experience throughout BWL and MC clears...with the exception of Nef I believe. He would make a very valuable addition to the guild, imo, and I hope we can find a spot for him.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Hi, Cy. Thanks for helping out on that Baron run tonight. You did a great job and it was nice to have the chance to play with you.It was, overall a messy, fun run and I was amazed that you kept us all in one piece. Good job!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Im glad you got to see him work Sab, he really is a VERY strong healer. Id request for him to be in groups with me during old guilds MC runs just so I wouldnt have a ridiculously high repair bill. Hopefully we can find a spot for him, he will definitely fit in.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Im glad you got to see him work Sab, he really is a VERY strong healer. Id request for him to be in groups with me during old guilds MC runs just so I wouldnt have a ridiculously high repair bill. Hopefully we can find a spot for him, he will definitely fit in.

-Zyn

He's got a sense of humor too. That didn't escape me.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!