Athree
Whats up everyone! Im just dropping a line here because Ive been talking with some of your officers about possible membership over the last few days and I thought itd be a good idea to make an introduction.

My characters name is Athree, 60 Dwarf Hunter, and I recently transferred over to this server from Bonechewer. I was in a guild on Bonechewer, Acerbus Angelus, whose members were mostly Lebonese. The war started overseas and we stopped raiding because people couldnt be online when it was time to raid. This occured constantly over the last two months or so, and finally when my friend, Zynli said he was transferring to your server for a shot at being in your guild, I decided it was time for a change in scenery.

Ive been playing WoW for around a year and a half or so now, and I have a bit of raiding experience. Ive cleared MC with my old guild AA, cleared ZG, and have dabbled a bit in the beginning fights of BWL. I also have a bit of experience in AQ 20, albeit not too much. The most important aspect I think I have is that I pay attention and Im extremely useful at following directions and performing the task my class is supposed to perform. I wont go wandering off and get myself killed, I wont pull aggro, I watch for Sunders, etc. You wont have to worry about me not knowing what my class is supposed to do. I consider myself a very skilled player. I have a few pieces of Tier 1, and some epics out of ZG currently, but gear is not really what Im worried about. Im more thirsting for a chance to raid again. Being in an inactive guild reminded me how much I missed it.

I hope youll consider me for at least a trial period. Zynli has had nothing but great things to say about all of you, and if he gets along with you, I know I will also. I look forward to running a few 5 man instances for a trial period if possible, whenever and whenever it is able to occur. Thanks for your time. Peace.
Welcome to Lurker Lounge, Athree. good to have you here and we really appreciate all the background information.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Athree decided to move over here with me when he heard I was leaving Bonechewer...basically the reasoning behind him coming also was because the only thing we used to do on this game when we werent raiding was hang out. We had our alts the same level, our mains were at the same points in grinding rep, etc etc.

In other words, if we werent raiding together, we were doing something pointless together, or amusing together, or just shooting the proverbial feces on vent. Sadly, its like the Lone Ranger and his retarded side kick of a horse. You decide which one of us is which. Hes a great hunter and hopefully we can find a spot for him.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel