Scholomance Wednesday?
I'd like to make this a semi-regular thing. Kill bosses, get loots, happy-happy, joy-joy. Anyone interested?
Quote:I'd like to make this a semi-regular thing. Kill bosses, get loots, happy-happy, joy-joy. Anyone interested?

I'm up for it with Tahapenes. So close to AD Exhausted...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Yeah, I'll get there someday. Heck, I'd take revered for now. Got a ways to go. Any more? I know most will be wanting to do ZG or something else, but perhaps we can get a group.
Quote:I'd like to make this a semi-regular thing. Kill bosses, get loots, happy-happy, joy-joy. Anyone interested?

8 PM Server?

LaMage is on!

I mean out! I'd forgotten a previous engagement I have with Ruv. Sorry.

I mean in! LOL! Ruv tells me that he may want to come too. So we're going ot try to get our stuff done beforehand.

Now I'm confused:(;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

If work does not interfere, I can go. No guarantees this week, though, deadlines happen.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Thanks for the run folks! Bear tanking, Bolty healing, and great DPS from LittleDude and Taha. I think Taha made revered? Exalted? Bun is close on Rath (to revered). Little had to split, but SaxxyPoo the Pally came in late and scored some good upgrades, so all is well. Let's do it again! Next week?
...And Thursday, as it turns out. Set up an impromptu run with Bun. Was good. Tried the "kite the barov" thing with the end boss, and it worked like a charm. Leaving the Ravnarian til last, so that you can kite the Barov around the top of the balcony while the rest of the group deals with his guards works well. Then, go kill Rav, and stayed well in the room until ready to tackle the headmaster. Good drops, including some decent hunter shoulders and an Ace of Portals. Bun got a nice staff for his trouble too!
More next Wednesday please!

BUMP! so tell me, Yaki, are we on?

Silly for me to do this, because I'm in Florida, in the projected path of Ernesto and might not even have an internet connection, since my cable is usually the first thing to go, but something tells me we're going to get off easy on this one and LaMage am still hungry for rep. Especially since I saw all the oh so positive comments coming out of Monday night's Naxx run.

So I'll be there if I have a connection!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:BUMP! so tell me, Yaki, are we on?

Silly for me to do this, because I'm in Florida, in the projected path of Ernesto and might not even have an internet connection, since my cable is usually the first thing to go, but something tells me we're going to get off easy on this one and LaMage am still hungry for rep. Especially since I saw all the oh so positive comments coming out of Monday night's Naxx run.

Sharanna is still looking for the pally tanking set and if necessary Shal or Krys can come for tanking/healing.

Lizzy, Lissanna, and Ori all still need rep, Ori also needs the Flask recipe that Ras drops.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Pavis needs rep and Skin of Shadow. Bear-tanking and healing druids are available, too.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla

Ruv's in the same boat as me (Florida resident) but I know that Andar needs to see Jandice. So, if we keep going like this, we can just edge Yaki right out!;)

Seriously, with all the focus on AD rep, I don't know why we couldn't get two groups.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Last night I unexpectedly had to work. Ended up moving a network cable field until after 9 PM, so no Scholo. Very sorry for not posting, but I was pretty steamed. This does not happen often, by the way. I'm the boss though, so when no one else can cover, it's me.

Anyone up for going this evening? Or have ya'll had all the dead things you can stand?
--Yak
So how about Strath (live) on Wednesday, 09/06/06? 7 PM CST (8 PM server)? Bun needs to do it, and he keeps whetting that knife... I kinda have to go with.
Cancel this. AQ20 is running this evening, and I'll be doing that most likely. Next week good for this?