Priest problem
Quote:I'm still waiting for my Necro-Knight's Garb to drop for me. *drool*

Dropped last night for Avarice in Naxx on a learning run. We cleared to both Razvious and Anub'rekan.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Dropped last night for Avarice in Naxx on a learning run. We cleared to both Razvious and Anub'rekan.
I do believe that was a "nyah nyah."

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I do believe that was a "nyah nyah."

-Bolty

Fine. I'll take my Widow's Embrace, Noth's Frigid Heart, Wand of the Whispering Dead, and Crystal Webbed Robe and go home!

Dang, I'd love to get that Garb, though.
Quote:Dropped last night for Avarice in Naxx on a learning run. We cleared to both Razvious and Anub'rekan.

Do you guys have 40 attuned? I'd love to show you the Instructor fight. Give me a priest to borrow!
Quote:Do you guys have 40 attuned? I'd love to show you the Instructor fight. Give me a priest to borrow!

We had 35 or so. I would offer up Krystian but she doesn't have the gear for Naxx or the cash to attune. :/
Quote:We had 35 or so. I would offer up Krystian but she doesn't have the gear for Naxx or the cash to attune. :/

The lack of attunement would be the only problem. Equipment-wise, the MC'ing priests could be in green gear as long as they have either 3% spell hit or have some talent points spent in Shadow Focus.
Quote:The lack of attunement would be the only problem. Equipment-wise, the MC'ing priests could be in green gear as long as they have either 3% spell hit or have some talent points spent in Shadow Focus.
Done and done. I tanked him on Monday.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:...
The color of Necropile is dark charcoal gray, which goes well with the blue glow of her dagger and blue glow of her off-hand. Unfortunately the Belt of Tiny Heads is red and clashes with her hair. O how she would love to cobble together a Sash of Whispered Secrets!

No Sash of Whispered Secrets, but now that Baguette is honored, I can report that The Highlander's Cloth Girdle goes perfectly with Necopile! Lovely silver accents!

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51643
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."