Terenas - Sunday Night ZG
So we've talked about it a few times, maybe doing a Sunday night ZG to at least try and kill Mandokir for the enchant stuff and maybe a few other bosses and/or trash for rep and just to see if we could do an all Lurkers under manned run in there.

So I figured I'd post and gather responses on who is interested.

It's actually possible as well, if we want, that I could work with Morde and make this a semi-regular Keepers and Friend thing. I didn't say regular because well our Friday nights have become a raid, turning our Sunday nights into a raid as well will really really limit the chances to do 5 man stuff. We don't have the population to just do 'pick-up' instance runs with Lurkers and I know some of just never want to be in a PuG at all if they can help it. So I really don't expect this to ever become a full run, just saying it could happen if that is what people really want, I don't expect it to. I'm not sure it would even turn into much of a rep run either because I figure we want to keep the time short. More likely just a beeline to Venoxis and Mandokir. A chance at a primal hakkari item and an enchant item. Likely a few herbs and voodoo piles to potentially get dolls, bloodvine and I think you can get an ore spawn for potential souldarite as well. This would lock people out from the "after AQ kill Venoxis" runs that happen a lot though.

It could also possibly be pushed back to "after the early runs". But I have to post something to get hard numbers.

It's not something I want to interfere with Keepers & friends stuff at all. It's just something that I've heard people in the guild want to try as a guild event and group thing so I'm willing to run it if we get the people. Make sure you poke our less frequent forum readers in game to post if they can or want to try this. I'd even make sure I got Kati over by the entrance so faster summons and stuff could happen. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm very interested, and Sundays are as good a day as there is left right now.
I'd be interested, but I don't know if I could make 8pm that reliably. I can ask about it, but I suspect that friday MC + Sunday Ony will mean that Monoshi isn't that interested in letting me do something "scheduled". Of course, if we plan it, I could skip the Sunday Onyxia to do this instead. Maybe.

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I am interested, but I cannot commit.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Sunday's a good night but I'm commited to playing the rogues (Vicstull & Kaydoll). I'm sure that once we get these toons to 60, possiblities open up. I'm sure that if we play serious (something I haven't done in a while on Lurker's runs) that we can drop two bosses easily and have a very good shot at two more. As far as other times, I have similar problems, Raiding Mon, Weds, and Fri; Rogues: Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun. I'm hoping to cut my play time (>35-40hrs/week today) once I get Kaydoll raiding :). And maybe change my Mon and Weds raids to Lurker Sat and Sun raids.

It might even be interestng in the future given the large number of new people pushing up toons to create Lurker runs on days and times that more Lurkers can make. Sunday appears to work for many of us given the number of people on last week. Just the levels and spouse commitments to play together are in the way for some of us.

GG, I've been wanting this for sometime too, so thanks for trying. I don't think we are far off fielding our group to gear up everyone who cann't make kotd ZG/AQ. Also I'm very interested in seeing the guild chat since we cann't use it as a way to vent when we see things not being done to our liking :P.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Quote:GG, I've been wanting this for sometime too, so thanks for trying. I don't think we are far off fielding our group to gear up everyone who cann't make kotd ZG/AQ. Also I'm very interested in seeing the guild chat since we cann't use it as a way to vent when we see things not being done to our liking :P.

Of course we can still use guild chat for that! We'll just know that the person we aren't happy with will listen and learn or explain why the person complaining is actually in the wrong. :)

And if we don't go this week that's fine. I'll try again some other week. :) And as mentioned things will open up a bit more as we get even more L60's. Dragoon and tal aren't too far off. The server has been a little bit better since so many of the top end raiding guilds left (though it's still bad). So we'll see.

And really I'm only right now just thinking about every other week. I'm looking at ZG first becuase it has some easier kills and quite frankly for many classes, better loot, than AQ20. But if this works and we want to do ZG one week, then a few weeks later hit AQ20, that is not out of the question, though the AQ20 reset would have to come on Monday morning (I think the rotation can put it there) for that to not mess with the Keepers runs.
---
I'd like to do this, but I'm torn.... I also want to finish the D2 upgrades.

Perhaps we can set a D2 upgrade plan for 10 or less and a ZG plan for 11 or more?

Like you said, we have several not far off from 60. Also, Jester is on vacation, I think we will likely be just a little short this week, even for Venoxis and Bloodlord.

11 should be enough to get there. We maybe could do it with 9-10 too, but that's also a very good number to get people into the 5 mans, while 11-12 is a horrible number for doing that, so would be optimal for giving ZG a shot.

For D2 plan I was thinking 2 parallel scholo instances, Kormok in one, then shuffling hat people to get 2 gandling drops. Then getting Xarhud the Jeering Spectral essence if he doesn't have it by then + the BRD event.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I'd like to do this, but I'm torn.... I also want to finish the D2 upgrades.

Perhaps we can set a D2 upgrade plan for 10 or less and a ZG plan for 11 or more?

Like you said, we have several not far off from 60. Also, Jester is on vacation, I think we will likely be just a little short this week, even for Venoxis and Bloodlord.

11 should be enough to get there. We maybe could do it with 9-10 too, but that's also a very good number to get people into the 5 mans, while 11-12 is a horrible number for doing that, so would be optimal for giving ZG a shot.

For D2 plan I was thinking 2 parallel scholo instances, Kormok in one, then shuffling hat people to get 2 gandling drops. Then getting Xarhud the Jeering Spectral essence if he doesn't have it by then + the BRD event.

I like that plan. I think that will be the plan for this week. It will kinda be like Friday nights were for a bit. 5 mans unless we had enough Lost Souls + Lurkers to try ZG or UBRS. I'm getting pretty close to done on the Dungeon 2 stuff as well and do want to get it done just to get it done. As I mentioned I'm a little leary of this because right now we have Tuesday night and Sunday night that we try to get guild stuff done on. I really don't want to slow that down if I can help it. But right now most people are pretty close to being "done" with 5 mans with the exeption of the Dungeon 2 stuff and a few pieces of Dungeon 1 (mainly hats).
---
I like it. Fazuul is maxed out on Rep, and gear from ZG. The only thing he wants from there is another Idol to enable a second enchant. I have two Punctured Voodoo Dolls, and one Idol, just need a second. Having said that, there's a part of me that misses the guild runs where we were forced to be on our A game to succeed, and I think an all Lurkers run in ZG would do that, simply because we're still unable to field a full 20 man raid. However, some of us are familiar with the encounters, and we're mostly all geared well enough that I have alot of confidence in our ability to drop at least Venoxis and Mandokir, and likely Mar'Li as well. That in an of itself makes for a good evening, lootwise, repwise, and timewise. 8 pm server time is 9 pm my local time, which makes it a bit rough for me. I likely couldn't stay beyond 10 pm server time, as I try not to stay up too late Sundays, or I risk wife aggro. But, I'd be happy to help out, and I'd like to see some Lurkers ZG runs happen.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I'm in.

Mistique
Something has come up that will require my attention all weekend. I am unsure if it will be finished or not by our normal start time, so don't count on me until later.

We'll see when I get home and how I feel once I do make it home.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I'd like to do this, but I'm torn.... I also want to finish the D2 upgrades.

I also like this plan. I got the essence last night, so I'm all prepped for the BRD event. Thus, if we could get that in first, I might be able to get onto the next bit right away (This is Emberseer, Incendious and the Duke if I recall). I'd also like to get incendious kills to try for the FR bracers.

Of course, Scholo runs are a good thing, too. Lots of us need the hat, and I owe Yuri 4 Dark Runes. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Sounds like a great idea. I´d love to do lurker runs on ZG, but of course, I´ll have to wait another month until I get back.

But, by all means, start without me!

(Plus, with the newly-announced 25 man raids in the expansion, we might actually be able to do real lurker full raids!)

-Jester
The boss has asked for an outing, i'll be on later not sure when, sorry.

Mistique