Stormrage Wed 8/9/06 - LF4M for Questing
Same deal as in the past. Have Tal will travel. Anyone have burning quests that need done? Instances you haven't seen enough of? Looking for sexy Shal or demure Krys action? Post here!
Balador has a few quests to do in dead strat (I need my updated AD trinket I have discovered and have a keep sake of rememberances and a medallion of faith in the bank). And I need AD rep. Got the other two about half way through revered, but Balador isn't even to revered yet.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Edited because I've got my days confused. What time on Wednesday?
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Same deal as in the past. Have Tal will travel. Anyone have burning quests that need done? Instances you haven't seen enough of? Looking for sexy Shal or demure Krys action? Post here!

Ori needs more Undead Strat...looking for those Devout Boots and Devout Kilt along with the Keepsake and maybe a chance at 45 minute Baron kill.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Andar, Taunshu and Littledude could all use more AD rep, so they are up for some action like this.
Quote:Same deal as in the past. Have Tal will travel. Anyone have burning quests that need done? Instances you haven't seen enough of? Looking for sexy Shal or demure Krys action? Post here!

If I'm in and on tonight, my Pally could use either Strat, UBRS, or Scholo again.:D
Quote:Edited because I've got my days confused. What time on Wednesday?

'Bout 8 server I'm thinking.
Quote:'Bout 8 server I'm thinking.
I'll be an hour and a half late then, but if things are still going on, I can help out.
Intolerant monkey.
Possibly interested, but it looks like I'll be spending the night rebuilding my sister's RAID as it crashed last night ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Will do my level best to be around, but I've had a terrible bout of vertigo over the last 36 hours. It's almost settled, but I may have to hang on for completely over. Going to get on line now and see how it feels. At least I can get LaMage up near Strath.

::Crosses fingers::
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Naismith can get upgrades and complete quests pretty much anywhere.

I'm hoping to get into ZG tonight on Terenas but if that doesn't work out, and if folks are still doing things later (say 10 server) I'll go anywhere if there is room for a nub pally.