Terenas - Book of Battleshout
So a book of Battlehout dropped in AQ20 last night and I won the the free for all roll for it (since both warriors there had it).

So the question is, who gets it? Do any of our warriors have it from early AQ20 runs? Do we have any fury or arms warriors with the imp battle shout talent? Does the warrior crew just feel it would be better in the hands of X? Am I missing an active warrior in this list?

Conc
Doomstar
Geldauran
Jandrey
Wimpy

I think we've only got the 5 active ones.

Do you guys just want to random for it?
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Do we have any fury or arms warriors with the imp battle shout talent?

I know Wimpy has the talent, he generally plays totem to the rogues with it (I think he has 4/5).
Quote:I know Wimpy has the talent, he generally plays totem to the rogues with it (I think he has 4/5).

Yeah, it's my understanding that Wimpy is 4/5 and I've noted in a rogue thread on the KOTD forums that Wimpy has some points in Imp Battle Shout, so the rogues know this also, and I'd guess Morde does too.

I'd love to have the book, but Wimpy is probably a more logical choice because of how he is used in the raids.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Makes sense to me to give it to Wimpy. I´ve got no talent.

And no points in Improved Battle Shout, either.

:P

-Jester
I just respecced to fury, but no points in Imp Shout, so Wimpy is a good choice^_^
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Book sent to Wimpy since all the warriors chimed in saying he should get it.

We'll get more too, I hope. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.