Teamspeak Status
Due to numerous memory and port problems on the Lounge server as a whole lately, I need to keep the LL teamspeak system down in order to evaluate effects. I am isolating and shutting down quite a few services and will put them back up one at a time to monitor impact, and right now that's considered an "extra" service.

If all goes well over the next few days, I'll have teamspeak back up this weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Thanks Bolty. We'll manage for the next few days and hope for the best. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I bumped mine up to 20 people and lowered the codec quality a little so that I'm sure I can handle 20. That should accommodate any Terenas needs. I don't mind if you put the server info in the guild information Treesh.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I don't mind if you put the server info in the guild information Treesh.
Now that you've given the ok on that, will do.:)

Of course, you could put the info in too, officer. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Of course, you could put the info in too, officer. ;)

If there's one thing I've learned in my years of employment.... delegate whenever possible, especially if you have the opportunity to delegate up.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:If there's one thing I've learned in my years of employment.... delegate whenever possible, especially if you have the opportunity to delegate up.

LOL! :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Any update, Bolty?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Any update, Bolty?
The server's been remarkably stable over the last 4 days, with no issues, so I'm putting Teamspeak back online. If it goes wonky, then I'll know Teamspeak was the cause; if not, then I'll know it was one of the other 20 or so unnecessary services I was running. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.