Small Expansion Details
Eyonix says:

Quote:Alright, I will you and everyone else two tidbits of information that we've not yet revealed through any source. Both of which I'm personally very excited about, and hopefully you will be as well. First, when the Burning Crusade launches, healing over time (HoTs) spells such as Rejuvenation and Renew will stack for every player casting them. For instance, if there are three priests in your group, a target could potentially receive three renews as one time. Second, we're going to be scaling Warlock and Hunter pets come expansion so that they become stronger as the player gains more statistics through itemization.

Now you can't say that I've never given you anything, you know, besides Lightwell...

Hey, one of my pet peeves as a druid is disappearing:)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
My guess is that the HoT stacking won't be *quite* as big a deal in the expansion since there will be fewer people in the groups, in general. However, it could make for an interesting mechanic for the raid instances where you might have all of your healers stacking HoT's to keep the main tank types alive. :)
-TheDragoon
I think all Hunters and Warlocks are rejoicing about the later item mentioned.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Pet scaling is of course a good idea for flavor and just plain fun potential of playing these classes. We'll have to wait for the beta or release day to see how well they manage to balance the fun and usefullness of the implamentation of course.

My thoughts on HoT stacking immediately turns to Paladins and Shaman. No HoTs to bring to the table in raids means they may have gimped healing in future content without actually being nurfed. Hopefully this helps opens up the "offtank/whack stuff in the face with a hammer" and the "DPS/whack stuff in the face with a hammer" aspects of these classes in raids. I'm a serious proponent of making Paladins, and Shaman, better and funner* to play.

*yes, it's a word. So there:P
These changes really power up Swiftmend. If the tank suddenly drops to 5% there's a lot of instant healing power available

Instant heal druids mainly using Nature's Swfitness, Hots and Swiftmend will be very sought after healers