Sunken Temple - Stormrage
Myrrian (priest) and Sabraelf (so-called hunter), are ready for Sunken Temple. Who else would like to go and can we look at Wednesday 7:30 or 8 pm? I expect it will take a couple of trips to get it all done. we did not bother with Haze of Evil, but will help if someone else has it of course.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Myrrian (priest) and Sabraelf (so-called hunter), are ready for Sunken Temple. Who else would like to go and can we look at Wednesday 7:30 or 8 pm? I expect it will take a couple of trips to get it all done. we did not bother with Haze of Evil, but will help if someone else has it of course.

I can offer three flavors of cheese...

Edit: Heh. I just realized I never finished the class quest on Sharanna.:)
Cheese is all I can offer as well.

I'm toying with specing Taranna as an OOMKin just to see what that's like too.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Woot! Company! Thanks Tal and GG.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Ugh. Would be willing if I could connect. Mitzy's a little overlevelled, but quest-filled :/
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I'll talk to Annie today and see if she's interested to bring in Anniez and Dragoram. I think we both have the Hakkar quests as well as the class quests still to go...
-TheDragoon
Sorry, I'll be working. :(
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I'll talk to Annie today and see if she's interested to bring in Anniez and Dragoram. I think we both have the Hakkar quests as well as the class quests still to go...

You would be most welcome, TD. I'd love to play with Annie in a small group. That would be a first for us.

TANKAGE!!!!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Sorry, I'll be working. :(

:(:(

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sorry for not updating this.. it's been a busy last couple days! Obviously, we got busy otherwise (went and saw Pirates of the Carribean and had a nice dinner) and didn't show up. I had fun and I hope things went well for you all! :)
-TheDragoon