Thought I would finally say hello over here :)
Hello there everyone. Most of you know me as Nazet or Yoshiko on the Stormrage server, but I recentely (today actually) brought two of my other 60's over to the Terenas server and joined you there. I thought it would be a good time to say hello to everyone here.

I have been playing WoW since about 2 weeks after it was released and have never stopped:) In fact I think I play too much, but what can you do. I have a total of 5 60's that are Hunter, Priest x 2, Rogue and Mage. My mage is on Shadowsong where it will remain for now since i really enjoy the people I am in guild with there, but they are just too small and not progressing enough for me to play there on a consistant basis. That was actually my first 60 and they have JUST NOW started 5 manning stuff cause they all just got to 60 :blink: Hence my reason for my other 60's.

I had belonged to the Basin on Stormrage prior to playing this mage, but I decided to give the horde side a try, did i fail to mention that the mage, rogue and one priest are undead, and found that i truly loved the horde side. Well I started playing on a PVP server and leveled a priest and rogue to 60, yes i leveled them in STV <shiver>, and was just getting tired of the ganking thing so I went back to Stormrage for a break. It was really awesome to see my old friends again and then I discovered that I the Basin has joined Avarice. At first I was actually a bit leary of this due to attempts at this kind of thing on my other servers, but much to my delight, it has been the best gaming experience of my life to date.

So one night I was talking to Mav and found out that the Lurkers had a guild on Terenas that was horde side. Really made me start missing my horde toons and again another great thing happened. Open character transfers. So....Lempo and Grimsilence are now part of the Lurkers on Terenas. I look forward to gaming with you all :)

MUCH :wub: to everyone

Grim
Quote:Hello there everyone. Most of you know me as Nazet or Yoshiko on the Stormrage server, but I recentely (today actually) brought two of my other 60's over to the Terenas server and joined you there. I thought it would be a good time to say hello to everyone here.

I have been playing WoW since about 2 weeks after it was released and have never stopped:) In fact I think I play too much, but what can you do. I have a total of 5 60's that are Hunter, Priest x 2, Rogue and Mage. My mage is on Shadowsong where it will remain for now since i really enjoy the people I am in guild with there, but they are just too small and not progressing enough for me to play there on a consistant basis. That was actually my first 60 and they have JUST NOW started 5 manning stuff cause they all just got to 60 :blink: Hence my reason for my other 60's.

I had belonged to the Basin on Stormrage prior to playing this mage, but I decided to give the horde side a try, did i fail to mention that the mage, rogue and one priest are undead, and found that i truly loved the horde side. Well I started playing on a PVP server and leveled a priest and rogue to 60, yes i leveled them in STV <shiver>, and was just getting tired of the ganking thing so I went back to Stormrage for a break. It was really awesome to see my old friends again and then I discovered that I the Basin has joined Avarice. At first I was actually a bit leary of this due to attempts at this kind of thing on my other servers, but much to my delight, it has been the best gaming experience of my life to date.

So one night I was talking to Mav and found out that the Lurkers had a guild on Terenas that was horde side. Really made me start missing my horde toons and again another great thing happened. Open character transfers. So....Lempo and Grimsilence are now part of the Lurkers on Terenas. I look forward to gaming with you all :)
MUCH :wub: to everyone

Grim

We're glad to have you. We're still small. Only really about 15 regulars with L60's (though many have multiple 60's). There are some other familar Stormrage faces you may see over there with alts in the 20-40 range.

The guild is run by Treesh and I. She is the current guild master, I was the guild leader when it was founded, then gave leadership to Alram, who has had to leave the game, when my health problems happened that you may be aware of, and the guild went under Treesh as the official guild leader when Alram started to not have the time.

We run raids with Keepers of the Dusk in ZG, AQ20, MC, and we just started Ony. Keepers runs the raids and are very open and friendly to people not in the guild, in fact they flat out state that the raids are for Keepers and friends and that just becuase you are in the Keepers guild doesn't mean you get a spot on the raid over the regular attendees for the time slots. It's a different system than on Stormrage and we don't really have control over it other than to advise, and they do ask us lots of questions and value input from others. Those raids are AQ20 (2 raids) Monday at 7pm server time (which is 9 eastern), ZG Wednesday at 6:30 server (8:30 Eastern), MC Friday 6:30 server (8:30 eastern), and Ony Sunday 11am server (1 eastern). Some Lurkers can make some slots and have regular spots in them, some can make those times and don't have slots so are WL, and some can't make any of the start times. It's not a perfect world but it's been working out pretty well so far.

Lurkers seem to have taken Sunday nights and Tuesday nights for smaller group activities. We generally try to get things going around 8 server (10 eastern), but you can get "pick-up" runs from time to time if enough people are on and have the time. Most of the interaction with Keepers and friends is just in the raids, we are testing GEM out but not everyone uses it, we aren't even at the stage of asking everyone to use it.

So again welcome. Remember Treesh is the boss lady sometimes called the usurper, but she generally makes me do all the /gkicks :)

I hope you have fun with us, if you need anything just holler we'll do the best we can to help you out with it (there is a thread here to post if you have an alt or main that needs 14 slot bags made for them and we'll use spare runecloth and leather to make sure you get em). The stickied crafting threads aren't fully up to date, but I know Treesh has been very good about updating her stuff and I've got mine mostly up to date for Marn, though not for my alts. :) I'm a hordie at heart as are most of the players over there, so be ready for jokes about gnomes and night elves. :)

Finally I hope you have fun continuing to read the Lounge. :) I really should have put a response like this in Blackmanta's post as well. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I'm a hordie at heart as are most of the players over there, so be ready for jokes about gnomes and night elves. :)

WOOT!!!!! If really read my post you will see that i have three UD 60's and only 2 NE 60's.....The ONLY reason i even have an alliance 60 is because that is why my friends wanted to play. So death to all gnomes and OMG give the girl a pole.....FOR THE HORDE!!!!
Quote:So....Lempo and Grimsilence are now part of the Lurkers on Terenas. I look forward to gaming with you all :)

*waves hello*