Change in raid signup procedure
The Keepers are now using php to take care of signups. Instead of replying to the threads in the forums saying if you can make it, use the Raid Signups webpage instead. I'm betting this change came about because of the php add-on for GEM.:) You must register at the raid signup page (even if you have a forum login already. You can use the same username for both, but they are separate logins), <span style="color:#FF6666">login at the upper right hand corner of the homepage, and then you can view your profile and setup your characters that you want to raid with. The threads on the forums are now there to say if you are a regular and CANNOT make a run or to ask (in the appropriate thread) for an available regular spot if one opens up and you meet the ever-so-stringent qualifications.;):D For more details, Derinnia has been nice enough to make a little walkthrough.

Happy raiding Lurkers and let's keep our raid leaders happy by making their game-jobs easier.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Allow me to add too that it seems that they're really trying to get everyone to use the raid sign-up feature at their website. Please make sure you take the time to learn how to do it. It will make things easier.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Just to put an exclamation point on it:

Quote:Alright, I need EVERYONE to use phpraid for sign-ups AND for cancellations, please.

After the first time you use it, it is very, very easy, and will auto-remember your logon/pwd, so no excuses! =)

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT - Sign up for the raid in phpraid, and then CANCEL the sign-up. This will make it show that you are unable to attend when I review the raid page.

I'm soon going to start giving away the spots of regulars if they don't sign up in phpraid, as it is a lot of work to track down the 10-15 regulars that didn't sign-up in phpraid by doing /who all the time in the game. Fair warning =)

With that, there is no longer a need for responses in the weekly sign-up threads (like this one).

If you have any issues with phpraid that you can't resolve, please email mordekhuul@gmail.com immediately so I can help. Most common cause of issues - the confusing message you see when you first register. Ignore the message, LOG IN at the top right of the screen by the banner. Type your username where it says "username", and pwd next to it.
Terenas Lurkers...if you're hoping to see MC/ZG/AQ20/Ony, you MUST sign up via the PhP site located at keepersofthedusk.com If you regularly attend, and for some reason can not attend a raid, sign up for it and cancel, as has been explained and quoted in this thread. Also, if you plan on attending any of those raids, or hope to attend, sign up. That is the method Morde uses to fill raid slots, and we all need to follow it. Just a friendly reminder so we don't have folks loosing spots inadvertently.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>