Baron's Bazaar
Just in case there are people that don't check the front news page (I know I rarely do), I thought I'd repost this news item in here where you guys are more likely to see it, since it will mainly be of interest to those active in the forum.

I would like to extend a warm welcome to the Lurkerlounge's newest Community member, Baron's Bazaar. This site, as the name implies, is centered around legit trading. This joining is a result of the forum collaboration program started by Baron's Bazaar, and hopefully will succeed in bringing our two communities closer together. Go check it out now, but don't forget to look at the forum rules!
Quote:Just in case there are people that don't check the front news page (I know I rarely do), I thought I'd repost this news item in here where you guys are more likely to see it, since it will mainly be of interest to those active in the forum.

I would like to extend a warm welcome to the Lurkerlounge's newest Community member, Baron's Bazaar. This site, as the name implies, is centered around legit trading. This joining is a result of the forum collaboration program started by Baron's Bazaar, and hopefully will succeed in bringing our two communities closer together. Go check it out now, but don't forget to look at the forum rules!
Not sure what is going on, but clicking on that link gets one to this page, via an autoredirect, I think.

http://www.foxmovies.com/

I then typed in the bb url, and got the same result of foxmovies.

F***in' Fox.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Not sure what is going on, but clicking on that link gets one to this page, via an autoredirect, I think.

http://www.foxmovies.com/

I then typed in the bb url, and got the same result of foxmovies.

F***in' Fox.

Occhi
Hi,

the link works alright for me. Maybe Fox is infiltrating your PC?

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.