Tal's Tuesday Night Tango! 6/20
Wife works tomorrow evening so I'll be logging on at 8pm EST to start up a 5-man. Name the location and I'm there.:)
Quote:Wife works tomorrow evening so I'll be logging on at 8pm EST to start up a 5-man. Name the location and I'm there.:)

Ori Needs ST

Taha could use Scholo for AD rep, but I would also like to look at hunting Chimaerok's down on the Isle of Dread for the recipe to the best buff food in the game (would need 10 for this). Also doing Combat/Tactical/Logistical runs in Silithis for CC rep.

Lizzy and Lissanna could use just about anything (more leaning toward Scholo or Strat for AD rep)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Wife works tomorrow evening so I'll be logging on at 8pm EST to start up a 5-man. Name the location and I'm there.:)

Hykim, Rath, and Pavis all need to troop up and see the Baron, either for his capital caput or his inimitable floor designs.

Alternatively, any other instance, Chimaerok hunting, or CC rep all sound good. I'll pitch in on an ST run, too, but it'd have to be one of my cheesy 60's.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I'll pitch in on an ST run, too, but it'd have to be one of my cheesy 60's.:)

Brie, Velveta, Cheddar, Swiss...it's all Gouda... ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Woot!!!! I'm there!!!

I'm down for helping Lissa, because he has been trying so hard to get into ST.

LaMage is in!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Alright then. Shalandrax still needs the gold from her level 50 quest in ST so I'll be bringing her. Warning to all - I'm not getting outta me DPS clothes and may leave me shield in the bank.:P
Quote:Alright then. Shalandrax still needs the gold from her level 50 quest in ST so I'll be bringing her. Warning to all - I'm not getting outta me DPS clothes and may leave me shield in the bank.:P

Like you're going to need your shield...maybe for Eranikus, but everything else is actually equal level or less with Ori now... :whistling:

Quote:Alright then. Shalandrax still needs the gold from her level 50 quest in ST so I'll be bringing her. Warning to all - I'm not getting outta me DPS clothes and may leave me shield in the bank.:P

S'ok, I'll bring Rath to tank and you can heal with bandages.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:S'ok, I'll bring Rath to tank and you can heal with bandages.:)

I better put on me healin' gear then.;)
As long as we are done by 9 - 9:30 eastern I can bring someone along to help out.

An ST zerg should not take that long and it sounds like I will be the 5th (tal, Lissa, Bun-Bun, Sabra, and GG).

I can't think of anyone that could use anything out of ST for me 60's and Gnolan is too little at 41. So I'll likely decide when I get there since I can't see my choice mattering. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:As long as we are done by 9 - 9:30 eastern I can bring someone along to help out.

An ST zerg should not take that long and it sounds like I will be the 5th (tal, Lissa, Bun-Bun, Sabra, and GG).

I can't think of anyone that could use anything out of ST for me 60's and Gnolan is too little at 41. So I'll likely decide when I get there since I can't see my choice mattering. :)

Done all your class quests on Gnolack, Taranna, and Balador in there?

Quote:Done all your class quests on Gnolack, Taranna, and Balador in there?

Yep
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

*sigh* Still downloading should be done soon and then it should patch...and I started this when I got home. Stupid firewall thing....even tried port forwarding and no help...

Thanks for the run guys, even if I noobed it up and brought my DPS gear instead of my healer gear for this. (Even still, was easy healing Tal...:P)

Next stop, BRD for Ori.

Quote:Thanks for the run guys, even if I noobed it up and brought my DPS gear instead of my healer gear for this. (Even still, was easy healing Tal...:P)

Next stop, BRD for Ori.

Count me in. I've spent a lot of time in there recently in a fruitless quest for PUGs capable of getting to the Emp. I am actually gaining a small grasp of how to get around in there.
------
WoW PC's of significance