Terenas - 6/18 and 6/20
Hi, everybody,

So, since there's no post about it yet, I figured I might as well start the ball rolling.

I need to start on the Onyxia keying. If I recall correctly, that means doing Warlord's Command, which means doing LBRS.

UBRS is still the instance to run, IMO, and if we have enough people on either day, we should do it. But with only 5, I would like to go through LBRS, if only to get it out of the way.

Who's going to be around those evenings (starting at 8, unless we have objections)?

-Jester
I agree with getting people who need warlord's command through that. UBRS or LBRS + trib if we have 10 since there are still a lot of people needing Ogre warbeads (LBRS gives some beads too if done in a 5 man).

I may or may not be around Sunday, Father's day makes it more up in the air than usual, but I should be around Tuesday.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Who's going to be around those evenings (starting at 8, unless we have objections)?

I think Necrali should be up for something. I also don't mind sitting out if need be either -- I need to farm up some mats for my epic priest quest (I want some buffs from the Blasted Lands etc) which I'll be attempting sometime this week.

I could use some help too. Here are the things I am hoping to have on hand:

Buffs (MotW and Arcane Intellect)
Nightfin Soup (need help from a fisherman)
Brilliant Mana oil (need help from enchanter)
Oils of Immolation (high mana cost of Holy Nova would seem to make these very useful)
Cerebral Cortex

Any other tips on buffs I could get? If I get desperate I'll even go with King buffs from tribute but I hope to not have to worry about that. My gear is no longer so poor compared to those priests that normally do the quest as I've got a few good pieces now.
Quote:Brilliant Mana oil (need help from enchanter)
Mogo can hook you up with that. GG even managed to get some of the purple lotus for her even before your post.:)

Edit: Oh, and I might still have some nightfin soup, but I can't swear to it.

Quote:Who's going to be around those evenings (starting at 8, unless we have objections)?
I should be able to be there for both nights.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll be on both nights, though the 18th i might not be on till 9-10.

Mist
Quote:Mogo can hook you up with that. GG even managed to get some of the purple lotus for her even before your post.:)

I've got a fair amount of the stuff and plenty of shards. I'll send some your way, thanks!
After UBRS Sunday I succeeded! So my first run was a learning run, but success on the second wasn't bad at all.

Many thanks to TheDragoon and Mirajj who offered tips -- especially TD's tips on what ranks of spells to use. I did drink two major mana potions but didn't need to dip into the dark runes or use any consumables beyond one charge of brilliant mana oil.

For me the key was discovered in the middle of the second wave -- toggling off the 'V' bars for abolishing disease, and toggling them back on for renew spam.

Holy Nova rank 3 was more than sufficient to heal me and made short work of the melee skellies.

WOOT! Now I just need to corner someone for the +55 healing enchant since that recipe only drops in MC.
Any further input on tonight?

- I think getting people started on Ony should be priority.

- Trib / LBRS for more beads is an alternative.

- If people are interested in checking out some of the new content or scourge events and such that may be a fun thing to do too. MongoJerry has a post about the invasion here:
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index...topic=8108

- Lastly we could start on the AD form of Silithus badges. I'm guessing most people will want to do this at least once for the 18 slot bag reward... requires 7 AD / 7 SC badges at revered. There's also nice tanking and healing ring rewards. From what I've seen the badges require similar things to Silithus badges, mostly killing a bunch of elites. It actually looks pretty painful to collect enough to get the blue items unless you just take all the quests and kill junk in normal instances so you have a slow trickle of badges coming in and eventually get enough for a reward.

Special request for when it gets late and numbers dwindle:

Since I seem to have a spot now in the 2nd AQ20 group on Mondays, and they need priests, I'd appreciate it if someone could hang out late and help me better my healing gear from easily farmable bosses....

If there are people farming Kalendris, I'd like to get in on that, and if we have 4 or 5 doing that, then hitting Ravenoak too would give a shot at Padre's Trousers.

Roccor in BRD had healing shoulders added to his drop table when he became a permanent boss: Mantle of Lost Hope.
He requires killing one or two 2 pulls of elites that my priest probably cannot solo, but just one other person to help me would get me there. This guy also drops idol of Ferocity (feral druid idol). Very close to instance entrance.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
If we go into DM West killing Warpwood would be something Marn would like as he has a belt that I would like still.

I've pretty much given up on Ogre beads. It will be at least 4 or 5 more tribute runs before I get them. Of course I still want the chest from tribute runs, but I'm not going to push it anymore.

I also wouldn't mind organized activity in Silithus at some point. Since I can get into AQ20 I wouldn't mind moving along on some of those quest chains so I can use the rep. I also need rep so that I can get the new leatherworking patterns.

But again I'm not picky. I agree that pushing on the Ony chain stuff (getting those dragons killed) would be good and now that my lock is L38 I might even be able to park her somewhere to do some summoning around to speed things up. She's able to survive to get places a lot better now. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:But again I'm not picky. I agree that pushing on the Ony chain stuff (getting those dragons killed) would be good and now that my lock is L38 I might even be able to park her somewhere to do some summoning around to speed things up. She's able to survive to get places a lot better now. :)
Wimpy is going to be around tonight till late so he'd like to get those dragons killed so he can possibly get the ony key before his next MC run. (out of town this week). Other than that he's up for doing whatever.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Hopefully, patch issues don't hose us tonight.

I can't use the downloader, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way yet to get the patch without it.

If anyone finds one, please tell me. If I don't find anything, I might not be able to get on tonight.

-Jester

http://files.filefront.com/World+of+Warcra...;/fileinfo.html

I guess it's better to wait in line than to d/l with blizz downloader for some. Maybe this is one case where it's good to be on the west coast so I can start the blizz downloader as soon as they let people start downloading, and let it go all day while I'm at work if I need to.
Quote:Since I seem to have a spot now in the 2nd AQ20 group on Mondays, and they need priests, I'd appreciate it if someone could hang out late and help me better my healing gear from easily farmable bosses....

I'm on AQ20 Raid 2 also. Since keepers calls it quits early (~10-11pm), I can help with any and all killing you need after the raid (Monday AQ20, Wed ZG, Fri MC). Plus I can provide rapid mage transport (although there are normally several portals opened after the raid).

I'm on the beads part of D2 set. I'm Ony key'ed and willing to help anyone kill dragons or collect loot (dark iron - BRD, farming Strat's new bosses, helping with Scholo quest line, DM tribute, rep grinding with AD, CH, TM etc.). I would like to call it a night at around 1am server time. Two to Three hours should be enough to finish almost anything if we pick up the pace and not screw around too long.

Concillian, if you are taking the priest, does she have CH rep? Should we just run the CH quest lines quickly to get you to friendly so you can get the Lt. General's buff? Also we are dropping bosses quickly enough that we might start to consider getting some of the field duty quests done so we can collecting the goods for rep.

We should chat during the boring parts of the raid for the after party plans.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Quote:Concillian, if you are taking the priest, does she have CH rep? Should we just run the CH quest lines quickly to get you to friendly so you can get the Lt. General's buff? Also we are dropping bosses quickly enough that we might start to consider getting some of the field duty quests done so we can collecting the goods for rep.

We should chat during the boring parts of the raid for the after party plans.

Priest does not have enough CH rep for friendly. I think I'm around 700/3000 or so. So yeah, that needs to happen for Rajaxx buff at some point. That stuff can be 2-manned, as can BRD for the +healing shoulders. And I have a lot of experience with mage / priest duo from Alram and I leveling. Confidently being able to kill level 60 elites at 58 was fun.

1am server is a good stopping time for me if I am going to be playing 2 nights in a row.

I've been playing Sunday (sporadically) / Tuesday / Friday. I'm going to have to re-arrange my schedule though. It may turn into Monday / Tuesday / Friday (sporadically) or Sunday (sporadically) / Monday / Friday or something like that anyway.

I need to talk with my wife about it. She isn't terribly pleased about my eating every Friday night as it is, and since I feel more expendable on Fridays than before, may back down Fridays to every other, or 3 per 4 weeks or something. It will probably be better for both of us for me to do that anyway.