a Toxic Fairy
Heiho,

since Othin isn't a registered member here I have the honour to introduce this little essay about a Poison Javazon.
Several Poison Javazons indeed.
Time to get a bit of fresh air. Uhm ...

To put it bluntly:
GIRLS DOING AMAZING STUFF WITH POINTY STICKS!
LOTS OF FREE PICS!

ENTER

so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
Quote:To put it bluntly:
GIRLS DOING AMAZING STUFF WITH POINTY STICKS!
LOTS OF FREE PICS!
First off, please pass to Othin a warm round of applause for an excellent and thorough job. *claps* I am sure other Lurkers will join me in congratulating him for his efforts.
Notes:
Quote:SLM and IS are additive with curses, auras as well as with each other. They both may be effective at the same time.
Does he mean IS and SLM can both be effective at the same time, or that IS and SLM can be effective at the same time as a curse? My observation is that SLM overwrites IS, and vice versa.
Quote:the Hair Fashion
To aesthetes fashion decrees a Circlet. Like the shield the headgear should offer resists and skills.
Heartily Agreed.:)

Idea for Weapon 2: any item, thrown, with % chance to cast Amp Damage. Combined with Thorns merc so that some Physically Immunes (I am thinking Specters and Frenzytaurs) have a chance to kill themselves on your blockers. Not optimal, but a worthwhile option.

Comment on Ranged Fighters in Rooms tactics: Decoy, Slow Missile, Plague. :D

Comment on style: IMO, there is no need to stay in Norm until 50, 40-45 is fine . . . though it means more Baal Runs in NM before Hell -- possible tedium. The advantage is better drops sooner for a no twink build.

Quote:Do you like to have a Tupper Ware party with the ladies in the Harem? Welcome to the Palace Cellar
:lol:

Blockers: their one drawback, IMO, is their tendency to excite Frenzytaurs, who then run about on crack and make for potentially dangerous (champ packs) swarmfests on you. Another reason to use Thorns on the Hireling, be it Act II merc or the Edge bow RW.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Heiho,

thanks for the applause in Othin's name.
First of all I forgot to mention that there is a similar thread in the Basin (where Othin is registered):
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...showtopic=67203
Maybe useful, since lots of folks seem to be more or less active at both boards ;-)

Quote:Does he mean IS and SLM can both be effective at the same time, or that IS and SLM can be effective at the same time as a curse? My observation is that SLM overwrites IS, and vice versa.

check this one at the Basin:
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...ST&f=39&t=53623

I also always believed they override each other, but it seems to be correct that both can be active at the same time.

so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
Quote:http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...ST&f=39&t=53623
I also always believed they override each other, but it seems to be correct that both can be active at the same time.
My last test on the "over write" was 1.09, PvP, so I was out of date. Thanks for the links.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete